“Burger above the rest”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is a regular lunch stop for my grandson and I following the Sunday worship service at Hillsong Church NYC. Lunch on Sundays is usually slow. The rest of the week at Shake Shack Broadway is busy.
We love to order double Shackburger, french fries with bacon and cheese, smoothies and sometimes the no meat mushroom burger.
This eatery is a block away from Macy's on Broadway.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Although having dined here for lunch earlier in the day in downtown Manhattan and barely finding a seat. I really enjoyed not having to stand in line so long and not having my seat then stolen from under me as I had in the other location and then a staff member feeling so bad that she started asking others to allow me to share a table with them. Great cheeseburger with bacon and every fry in the carton was crisp. Great prices, great friendly staff, and great overall service.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Thought we would try this place based on popularity. We were so wrong.
My wife ordered the chicken dog, I the portobello burger.
Grease was the key ingredient in both. Portion size was a disgrace, both would have been enough for one child.
We vacated our seats and headed to the food court for a frozen yogurt.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The burger is good, but to many people to a little tables, the place ir was dirty, the toilets where filthy. I was expecting much more for a U$20 for a combo.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The waiting line was long, with no seating area . The food was good . But bare in mind that u will wait more than half an hour to have ur food.