Courtyard Buffalo Airport
US$169
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$141
US$127
Residence Inn
Homewood
US$132
US$147
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
ComfortSuites
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
US$136
US$132
Aloft.com
All reviewsfire pitacross the streetstarbucks coffeebuffalo airportnice deskmarriott propertieswalk in showernice pool and hot tubnext morningvisit niagara fallsquick drivespent one nightlarge bathroomshuttle servicevery clean hotelking bedwould stay here again
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed at this property for 1 night with my family for a quick getaway. The check-in was quick and efficient. The room was on 4th floor, clean and modern, 2 queens with a fairly large bathroom. We enjoyed our time in the pool (the water is reasonably warm, not as cold as in some other places). There is no microwave in the room (there's a fridge, though), but you can use the microwave located in The Market (near the reception area) if needed. Lots of free parking spots. No noise from the planes, although some noise is audible from outside the door. Overall, good property, recommend it for everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Felix R, General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, we appreciate the feedback. I’m glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay and had the opportunity to enjoy our pool. It’s good to know you didn’t hear noise from planes given our proximity to the airport. The double paned windows help insulate the building from the outside noise. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

You could not ask for a better weekend getaway! I have stayed in many of the hotels along this strip at the Buffalo airport. This was our first time at the Courtyard Marriott.
We were immediately greeted by Jacob at the front desk. Jacob provided great customer service insuring we had everything we needed for our stay or if we required any information about the shops in the area Jacob made my family feel welcomed You could tell he enjoyed his job and wanted you to have a great experience. As you walk into the hotel you can tell they keep good care of the lobby area. It was a large open area with a bistro/ work station area plus a large sitting area. The entire staff throughout our stay always had a smile and said hello every time.
The room had two queens and work area and large washroom. The decor of the room was modern The room was very clean. No issues what so ever. The family enjoyed the pool and hot tub area. The workout facility was quite spacious with all new (and working) equipment. The only complaint ( small one) we had was with the wireless signal. At times the signal was intermittent which hindered our connection with our wireless devices. Overall our experience was extremely great and would recommend this hotel anytime and will be back again. Thank you to the Courtyard Marriott staff for a great experience.

Scott M

Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. I appreciate your comments regarding the customer service provided by Jacob. He certainly goes above and beyond to ensure that each guest has the experience they would expect at a Courtyard by Marriott hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with Jacob and all of the staff. They will be pleased to know their hospitality was recognized. I’m glad to hear you liked the hotel and your family was able to enjoy our pool and hot tub.

Please accept my apologies regarding the intermittent connection with the wireless signal. I will follow up with our internet provider to ensure that all access points are operating correctly. Should you experience any issues at any time during your stay please do not hesitate to let us know. We have support 24/7 and can troubleshoot any issues in a relatively short period of time.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here for one night and the staff were very helpful as would be expected. My room was what I would expect from a courtyard property. The Bistro was great and will be changing to a Bistro Plus as we speak. had the same Spinach sapid both nights I ate there.

This hotel is right across the treat from the airport so very convenient. I will for sure be staying here on my next trip and look forward to the expanded Bistro menu.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

I appreciate you taking the opportunity to submit a review. It’s a pleasure to hear you thought the Bistro was great. We are looking forward to the rollout of the Bistro Plus menu and confident that you will be pleased with the menu offerings. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night. Everything is new, clean and modern. I was thrilled to find when we arrived late, tired and cranky, that I could get a glass of wine from the lobby bar to take to my room. It really hit the spot! The staff were courteous and the room was quiet. For a quick overnight this is exactly what I'm looking for. I would definitely return.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m glad you were able to enjoy a glass of wine from the Bistro and have relaxing stay, albeit short. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to you staying with us again the next time you’re in Buffalo.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Stayed here for one night in early February for business. Overall very pleased with the property and would return. My thoughts:

Location: Just across from the airport (although I heard no airport noise) and just a mile or two from the highway. Lots of free parking and next to two other Marriott properties. Nothing that you can walk to; you really need a car to get to another restaurant, etc.

Check-in: Fast, friendly and painless.

Lobby and Lounge: Modern Courtyard design and quite large. Lot's of room to chat with people or watch TV if that is what you want to do. Pretty pleasant. I don't know if it has lots of character, but it is clean, inviting and efficient. The food area is Courtyard contemporary design and I find it generally pleasant. I didn't have dinner there but breakfast was a good deal with oatmeal and fruit. The bar was fine but not much character and typically high prices for mediocre pours. If I were just out for a drink I would probably go to a restaurant or a bar. They do offer food (frozen dinner type stuff) 24 hours a day near the check in. Wish they offered pre-made sandwiches for people who arrived late (as I did).

Rooms: Room was a very clean, modern room in contemporary Courtyard design. Excellent for a one or two night stay (which is what I expect most people use this hotel for). My room had one king bed, two nightstands (quite small), a sofa, coffee table, good drawer space, and a closet that was fine for one person for one night but would have been pretty small otherwise. The writing area on the desk was right next to the TV and a little cramped I thought. TV was modern flat screen on a stand so that it could be pulled out a bit and thus watchable from anywhere in the room (especially the bed). Lighting was good. Bed was good but seemed to me a little softer than standard Marriott beds. May have been my imagination. The bed looked toward the window and directly at the other Marriott property, so when it came time to go to bed I had to close the blinds to shut out the light. Heating and cooling was a little on the loud side, but I seem to have this complaint in any hotel I stay at so perhaps I'm just more sensitive to it. Bathroom was quite nice. Again, very modern and clean. Large walk in shower (no shower/tub combo) with good water pressure and several ledges to put soap, shampoo etc (it amazes me how many showers and tubs do not have these spaces). Sink of good size with what looked to be granite counters, or something that looked like granite. Overall I was very happy with the room. The size was a little on the small side for anything more than one or two nights. Perhaps they have different sized rooms, but since I was just there for a few hours I didn't bother to check my options.

Checkout: Painless

Service: All the service people were very pleasant and helpful. When I couldn't figure out the TV in the lounge they were quick to assist.

Healthclub: There is a club and a pool but I didn't have a chance to use them.

In all a very nice property that looked almost new and very well kept up. Would have given it five stars if the room were a little larger. Would be happy to return to it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Felix R, General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank for taking the time to submit a review. I’m pleased to hear you liked the style and décor of our hotel. I’m not sure if you had an opportunity to use the desk but there is a free standing table that slides out which provides the flexibility and space to work anywhere in your room. I’m glad you to know you enjoyed breakfast in the Bistro and I appreciate the feedback regarding having fresh sandwiches available in our Market for travelers arriving late. That is a suggestion that we can certainly implement. Because we recognize there is little within walking distance of our hotel we provide complimentary shuttle service to the mall and restaurants within a three mile radius. It’s good to know you thought the staff was helpful. I will certainly share your feedback with the entire team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope you have the occasion to visit again.