“Nice hotel for the price”

Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I stayed at the hotel along with my wife and 2 young kids. The staff were very friendly and always seeking ways to help. Will surely stay again if visiting the area. All the facilities at the hotel were superb.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 February 2012

We visited this hotel during the family day weekend. We were greeted by a very welcoming young man upon arrival. He promptly checked us in and since we were travelling with kids, he mentioned to us that there were refreshments in the lobby 24 hours. We were pleasantly surprised how spacious our room was. The wifi internet worked great and the flat screen tv's with an ample array of channels was perfect for our children. As adults we enjoyed the close proximity to all the local eating establishments and the heated indoor pool although a little small, was a great addition. I will definitely stay here again, because this was one of the few places where my kids never mentioned they were BORED.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank onika g
Reviewed 22 February 2012

The hotel is situated conveniently off I190 HWY on the way to Buffalo airport close to the main shopping place Walden Galleria and popular food outlets. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The room was very spacious with the bathroom very clean and spec. The breakfast was awesome even though the seating area was small. The swimming pool is small but good one for children. Additional the hotel is pet friendly as we had a 10-month old Lab puppy. The front desk and room service clerks were very courteous. Of all I was very impressed by the free Wi-Fi service available with a very good speed. We as a family thoroughly enjoyed the stay very much and would definitely return to the same hotel if we visit Buffalo next time.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Amazing stay, comfortable rooms, great breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Free wifi and computer/printer use in reception. Also great to have unlimited snacks and hot and cold drinks in the cafe 24/7. Morning breakfast also complimentary and was brilliant. Couldnt fault our stay A great location for crossing canada to USA border.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Jason P
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed here last year and this is my second stay. First room smelled like cigarette smoke. They happily changed my room. Second room was clean except bathroom floor could have been cleaner - everything else was clean. I am picky though. Great rate, nice people, ok breakfast - all the basics. Includes wireless. Exercise room missing towels. Noisy heater. I would still recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank smkosik
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I just returned from a shopping trip in Buffalo. I booked a room at this hotel because of the positive reviews I read on this site and I wasn't disappointed. The check-in staff member was friendly and informed me that there was coffee/tea/juice available at any time in the room off of the lobby.

My room was spacious (I booked a non-smoking King room). It included a desk/chair area, a wing chair and ottoman, and a flat screen television mounted above a large cabinet that housed the mini fridge. I noticed that this fridge was quite larger than any other "mini" fridge I've seen at other hotels. The bathroom was large, bright and clean. The only complaint I have about my room is what I would consider insufficient lighting (excluding the bathroom).

The free breakfast offered has quite a few choices but I found the breakfast area itself to be quite small - not cool if you're claustrophobic at all!!

The hotel is located off of the I-190 and nearby the airport so you can expect some noise, but I found the area around the hotel and the hotel itself to be surpringly quiet.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Colbert_Chick
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We were supposed to stay two nights at this hotel. But we didn't sleep at all the first night so we've decided to move to another hotel. The walls are too thin. The neighbors were very busy doing a party in the room next to us. Also, we heard noise from airplane (near the airport) and the interstate behind us.
I think it's an overrated hotel in trip advisor. I don't recommand it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ClasH65
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheektowaga
Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites
#15 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown

Been to Comfort Inn Cheektowaga? Share your experiences!