Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport
US$132
US$169
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$187
US$127
Residence Inn
Homewood
US$169
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
ComfortSuites
US$135
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$136
US$132
Aloft.com
All reviewsacross the streetbuffalo airportwafflesroom was cleanfree breakfasta great staywould stay here againthe breakfast areapool and hot tubwalden galleriaparking lotfresh fruitrental carfree shuttleenjoyed my stayconvenient locationstayed here for one night
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I've stayed at Fairfield Inns before. This one was just OK. The room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast (included) wasn't the best. The breakfast area wasn't kept clean, and the wait for food was too long. They need more people to staff the area on the weekends. They need another waffle maker since the line was too long to wait.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear redtamato,

Thank you for staying with our hotel and for giving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you are a frequent visitor at Fairfield Inns and that you chose to give us a chance as well, but I am very sad to hear that we did not live up to your expectations when it came to your breakfast experience! I can promise you that we always do our absolute best to have plenty of staff available to serve our guests during breakfast, especially because we know how busy it can be at our hotel during the weekends.

I would love to speak with you more about your feedback regarding the breakfast area cleanliness and invite you to contact me directly at the hotel if you have the time to give me a call. My goal is to ensure that an experience like yours does not happen to any of our guests, so I will look forward to speaking with you further in order to find out how we could have prevented this issue from occurring.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and best regards,
~ Shelly

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed two nights to visit Niagara Falls. Family of five in one room with pull out sofa bed. Very small room which really could not accommodate the pull out lounge. Had coin operated laundry which was good. However, only one washing machine and one dryer for the whole hotel. Complimentary breakfast was good and the general condition of the hotel was clean and well maintained. Big negative was the extremely uncomfortable beds. Two adults could not sleep in the one bed as would roll into the middle, so we had to sleep one adult and one child in each bed to enable us to at least have some sleep. Maybe this was just the room we had but would never return to this hotel again even though the location is perfect for an early morning flight from Buffalo. Had used TripAdvisor to source this hotel and extremely disappointed as comfort of bed is very important and thankful we were only there for two nights.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Dsbcam,

Thank you for coming to stay with our hotel on your visit all the way from Australia to Niagara Falls! We are honored that you chose our hotel for your visit to the USA, and I feel very badly that you had an uncomfortable night of rest due to the beds in your guestroom. I could not agree with you more that a comfortable bed is the most important part of a great night's rest, and it makes travel even more difficult when you are in a bed that is not comfortable for you. I hope that you still were able to enjoy your trip to the Falls while you were here with us despite this one issue during your time at our hotel.

I would welcome the chance to correct this issue and to find out which room had this bed problem so that I may further investigate these mattresses. Please feel free to call the hotel to ask for me directly or to email me at the address listed on the bottom of your hotel receipt. I will look forward to speaking with you in the hopes that I can correct this issue immediately.

All my best,
~ Shelly

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This hotel is simple and nice. We checked into our room and it smells nice. We had a good night sleep. The staffs are friendly.

They serve free breakfast everyday. It was crowded that day that we were day. College kids wore pajamas and eating breakfast I don't like it. It shows you don't respect yourself and others. You can wear pajamas in your own dining room and not in public places like the hotel dining room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Good evening Cinnamon_Hearts,
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am so glad that you enjoyed your room and thank you for your kind words about our friendly staff. I want to apologize for the atmosphere during breakfast and truly hope that you were able to enjoy your breakfast regardless.
We hope that you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Staff are very friendly and quick with suggestions, when asked. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast had both hot and cold food. There is a shuttle that will take you to the Walden Galleria and pick you up when called.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mslade
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear mslade,
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor! I hope our staff made some great suggestions of places for you to visit or dine at during your time in Buffalo. Our shuttle to the mall is definitely a guest favorite, I hope you found some great deals! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted politely by those at the front desk and they were accommodating. Good location for shopping at the Walden Galleria(six minutes) and the Factory Outlet Mall (thirty Minutes). Room was kind of small for a King bed. Hallway and room carpet and floor were clean, but the bedskirt had stuff splashed on it on either side of the bed. The breakfast provided had a lot of choices and was acceptable. Overall it met our expectations and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor, King bed. Requested room away from elevator, request honoured. It stated in the room description that this particular configuration was a soundproof room and yes we could not hear our neighbours or the loud AC vent in the hallway, but we could still hear those talking in the hallway.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Teresa,
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. The malls nearby are fantastic so I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy some shopping! I do want to apologize for the condition of your bed skirt, and hope that we were able to change it for you.
I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Best,