“They got it right”

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Halton Hills, Canada
“They got it right”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

There were no negatives to my stay here. The room was clean, quiet, and well appointed. The service at the front desk was exceptional. The shuttle service was wonderful, and the lobby music was upbeat and fun.
The breakfast included had plenty of choice. They could not have done any better.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear scubakerryllr,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! We are so happy that we had the opportunity to serve you and that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your excellent comments about our staff. I absolutely love our lobby music, it definitely puts a pep in my step. Hope you'll visit us again soon!
Amanda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 17 February 2014

First time at this location and enjoyed my stay. Had nice suite and consistent with other Fairfield Inn & Suites properties. The staff were helpful and friendly. Very convenient airport location. It is right across the street for the airport. The nice thing about this location that I have not experienced was that I was able to walk across the parking lot to their sister property the Courtyard by Marriott and charge my meal to my room. Nice touch.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
Dear Charles1019,
My name is Amanda and I am the Front Office Manager of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Buffalo Airport and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor!
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Being so close to the airport, many of our guests will even skip the complementary shuttle and walk to us from the airport on a nice day! We're also glad that you were able to take advantage of charging your meal from the Courtyard to your room. Convenience really is key around here.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I travel quite frequently and there is nothing I am more grateful for that courteous service and clean and comfortable room. The staff at this hotel is superb and the hotel is very clean and the room very accommodating to include free wifi. Great location - even rented a car and spend a wintry morning at Niagara Falls arriving just at sunrise - took less than 30 min. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Mohamed E,
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us and even got to explore the area a little bit. Our staff strives to exceed our guests expectations and I cannot wait to pass your kind words along to them. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!
London, Canada
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Great location. If you wanted to you could walk across the street to the airport. We were taking the train from the depew station and decided to stay here. It is a very easy 2 miles to the train station. Rooms were clean and quiet.

Breakfast was typical.

Overall a good stay.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dan459us
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear dan459us,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm glad that you were able to stay with us for the convenience to the train station. You are absolutely right when you say that you could walk to the airport, we are very close! But I hope that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle to and from anywhere that you needed to go.
We hope to see you again soon!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and my room was very clean. Amy at the front desk was very cheerful when I checked in at 12:00 am. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in town. The shuttle was courtesy and prompt. This is an above average Fairfield Inn.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Earwax
Katelyn M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you so much for your review of your stay! We are so glad to hear that our staff was so friendly towards you when you arrived late at night. Amy is somehow chipper through all hours of the night. We can't wait until your next stay to welcome you back again.

See you soon!

Katelyn
Assistant General Manager
Toronto,Canada
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for the Black Friday sale and it was good. They were very good have us a care package for the sale which was most helpful and the breakfast out all nite was very yummy I will be back hopefully soon. The shopping was good as well. Always a good shopping time in buffalo.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Naddy016
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear Naddy016,
Thank you for your great review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! It's always a fun time in Buffalo when you're on a shopping trip, especially during Black Friday!! We knew that a late night treat was just what our guests needed to fuel up for a night full of shopping. I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourself and hope that you found some great deals!
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I've stayed at Fairfield Inns before. This one was just OK. The room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast (included) wasn't the best. The breakfast area wasn't kept clean, and the wait for food was too long. They need more people to staff the area on the weekends. They need another waffle maker since the line was too long to wait.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear redtamato,

Thank you for staying with our hotel and for giving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you are a frequent visitor at Fairfield Inns and that you chose to give us a chance as well, but I am very sad to hear that we did not live up to your expectations when it came to your breakfast experience! I can promise you that we always do our absolute best to have plenty of staff available to serve our guests during breakfast, especially because we know how busy it can be at our hotel during the weekends.

I would love to speak with you more about your feedback regarding the breakfast area cleanliness and invite you to contact me directly at the hotel if you have the time to give me a call. My goal is to ensure that an experience like yours does not happen to any of our guests, so I will look forward to speaking with you further in order to find out how we could have prevented this issue from occurring.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and best regards,
~ Shelly