“Second Stay - Impressed”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was our 2nd stay at this property. We were impressed by the level of service and amenities that were provided. The hotel is right across the road from the airport but we did not have any issues with noise of the planes. The hotel offered free breakfast as well. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Samuel, we are grateful to have had the chance to host you and your lovely wife for a 2nd time at our Fairfield. I have noticed that you are quite the traveler and so I thank you for your kind words about the level of service provided by my team, and will share your feedback with them at our daily staff meeting to encourage them. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to your next visit!

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is one of the friendliest hotels I have ever stayed with. Very clean, well maintained, just a pleasure. Truly felt like home-away-from-home! Stacy at the front desk was such a joy, providing recommendations and helping me out when my flight was delayed 3 times. I was able to stay and get work done instead of sitting at a crowded, noisy airport. Very nice breakfast buffet as well. Convenient to everything, especially the airport.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you songfool for your very kind review of our hotel, and for your very generous comments about our staff service during your stay at our property. I am thankful that we were able to be of service to you when your flight was delayed and that you were able to work comfortably in our lobby area until the time came to fly home. We are so glad that you felt at home while you were with us and we take pride in making sure every guest feels valued when they are here with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again, should your plans bring you back to Buffalo from Atlanta.

All my best,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just stayed here for 4 nights. Overall the property was fine. The first room they gave me had a malfunctioning air conditioner. I called down and they sent someone up to "reset" it, to no avail, but they gave me another room and all was fine after that. Dorian was very helpful in this matter! I find it odd that they don't have refrigerators in any of the rooms, though they will provide one if you need it for medications as I did. The whole property is clean as a whistle inside and out. You'll never hear a plane or helicopter take off or land during your whole stay, either. Overall a fine choice of hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Good evening Mattrgti, and thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent visit to Buffalo. I am happy that you were able to sleep peacefully with no noise from the airport from across the street. Thank you for your patience while we worked to discover the problem with the faulty thermostat in your guestroom. Dorian was glad to have been of service to you and we are grateful that your new room was clean and comfortable for you. Thanks once again for your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again on a future stay!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is a very clean hotel. The rooms are in great shape. Lightings are perfect. Staff are very friendly. The breakfast is great. We enjoyed the stay. Hotel is also close to most shopping and great restaurants in the area. Thank you.

The Chen's family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Chen family, thank you for staying with us on your visit to Buffalo! We were thrilled to have you as our guests and are happy that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and that you found everything to be clean and in great shape. We hope that you found everything you were looking for on your shopping trip, and that you got the chance to enjoy some of Buffalo's great restaurants while you were here. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Friendly customer service. They let me check out late. Good location, great WIFI and room. Right across airport. i would stay here again if I visit Buffalo again. There are 3 other hotels by Marriott in the same complex

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Shahzad, thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your request for a late check out during your business trip, and also that your WIFI worked well for you while you were here with us. I will be sure to pass your kind comments along to our team members at our next "Daily Promise" meeting, and to say thank you to them for all their hard work and dedication to excellent service. Thanks once again for staying and we look forward to your next visit.

All my best,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Fairfield Inn is located directly across from the airport yet you do not hear the planes taking off or landing. Hotel is also close to most shopping and great restaurants in the area. Tim Horton's next door. Great for couples or families. Breakfast was hot with a lot of selection to start the day.

Room Tip: I always prefer the top floor
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good evening Aurorarocks, and thank you for staying with us on your family trip to Buffalo! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet and that the available selection of food was a good variety for your family. Our whole staff agrees with you that it's a big bonus to have Tim Horton's next door, and I personally have a hard time starting my day without my double double. We are happy to have served you during your trip with us and look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here once 2 years ago when I was flying out of Buffalo. Absolutely loved it. It is close, shuttle is extremely quick, staff is really really nice.

I was looking late in the evening for some soap and lotion for my 3 yr old kid. There wasn;t any in the store, but the manager found some within 20 minutes and brought it to me. It was a really nice gesture, which they wouldn't have to do and I did not even expect it. The breakfast is quite good.

Room Tip: Book in advance, they are mostly sold out. Rooms are typically good, but try to stay away from eleva...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Anks_in_OP, thank you for your very kind review of our hotel and for your wonderful comments about our staff. Our evening manager was so happy to have found the baby shampoo and baby lotion for your little one at your request, and I am glad that we were able to offer this unexpected surprise to you. We thank you for your feedback about our hotel and staff, and we look forward to serving you again, should your travel plans bring you back to visit Buffalo from Kansas in the future.

All our best,