“Convenient location. Friendly staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights to see the area. Dorian checked us in and was very helpful. Beds were reasonably comfortable. Room was clean. Across the street from airport, but noise was not a problem and we were on the top floor. Breakfast was good- fresh fruit, real (not instant) oatmeal, and some hot items like eggs. House keeping was a little annoying banging on the door a couple of days at 9:30 AM and not leaving a box of tissues - picked up a cold on this t

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Lindsey T, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Dear NoTravelSurprises,

Thank you for your valuable feedback about our hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm glad to hear that Dorian could be of assistance to you and that we could provide you with the clean room you deserve! Lastly, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies in regards to housekeeping knocking on your door at an early hour. It is always our top priority to ensure our guests have a restful and peaceful night of sleep. If you would like to contact me to discuss this situation further you may call the hotel directly at (716) 633-2488.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I visited this hotel the 2nd time in 1 week and the swimming pool is huge and the hot tub was perfect to relax on. Breakfest was alright but I didn't like the fact they had cold boiled eggs. It would have been nice If they had more Breakfest options and serve kosher or halal options as well. Also It would be nice to use glass plates instead of plastic plates. The lobby was so brand new and looked outstanding. The business center had it's own touch-screen computers but didn't seemed to be much advanced since it's using Windows 7 instead of Windows 8 and it was really difficult to use the Internet explorer since it kept letting me go on the Marriott page instead of the other web pages on the address bar. The rooms were really nice and the bathroom was ok. Though I wish they had those advanced bathrooms that doesn't require to use your hands and just uses the motion of your hands. Overall stay was amazing, Check in and check out was really fast and the staff were extremely nice. I would definitely come back again when I visit buffalo, NY.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anas H
Lindsey T, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Wow, Thank you so much for coming to stay with us twice in one week! It looks like you got to experience a lot of different aspects of our hotel and I'm so glad you got to take some time to relax in our hot tub and pool area.

Thank you for taking some time to let other travelers know about your experience and for giving us some tips on how to make the hotel experience even more amazing! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip from Toronto!

All my best,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I recently stayed two nights at the Fairfield Inn at Buffalo Airport with my husband for a quick summer getaway. We have stayed here before, and were again pleased with the cleanliness of this hotel. Very friendly staff, great housekeeping and lovely breakfast. The only issue we encountered was the slow elevators - only 5 floors but the elevators can take forever. We will be back...

Room Tip: Top floor is very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear CPDOG,

Thank you for the wonderful review you wrote about our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm so glad to hear you and your husband found our location to perfect for a quick summer get away! Also, I am thrilled that our staff could accommodate you with a clean hotel room and a hot complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you and your husband again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This location is a 9 iron away from the airport and does have a shuttle which is very handy. The staff was very helpful and excellent to work with.

The Rooms are definitely above average, and seemed to be updated. The Bathroom could have been a little cleaner, but overall it was a comfortable room.

Very large breakfast area which was also good for my employee and I to complete our computer work at the end of the day.

Well done and good Value.

I would stay here again on my trips to Buffalo

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Thank Crossbonz72 .

Thank you for the fantastic review Crossbonz72! I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and that you thought highly of our hotel and staff! Also, I'm glad that you and your employee could make use out of our wonderful breakfast area! We hope to see you soon!

Best,

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Right opposite the Buffalo airport, this is an amazing Marriott property with indoor pool and complimentary breakfast. Rooms are quiet and very very clean.The staff are very friendly and helpful. It's only a 10 minute drive to Walden Galleria

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Lindsey T, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you so much for the great review JT. We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel. I'm thrilled to hear that your stay was a pleasant one and that we were able to provide you with a sparkling clean room! I hope that next time you are in the Buffalo area we get the pleasure of being your hosts!

All my Best,

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Hi again good hotel, buffet breakfast a nice touch,
We visited August 18 to 20 and the weather was grand.
I always take my grandkids down for back to school shopping.
Good location as it isn't. As busy as Niagara Falls outlets, lots of shopping around
the hotel. Pool was great after a full day shopping.
A nice added touch was the ice cream machine in the lobby.
We will be back. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BadenSunandsurf

Hi BadenSunandSurf,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! I am so glad to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us! I hope that you and your grand children had a fun time while school shopping. I'm happy that everyone was able to relax in the pool area and enjoy our free self-serve ice cream. It really is such a yummy treat. I hope that we get to see you and your family again!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed for a weekend with our daughters travel softball team. From the moment we arrived till we left, everything was great. The hotel being directly across from the airport was very quite. Never heard any airplanes taking off or landing. The hotel is very clean - from the lobby, hallways, exercise room and the hotel rooms. If I had to complain about anything, it was the breakfast - it was the same each day. A little variety would have make it perfect. But you really can't complain about a free breakfast.
BONUS - Free Ice cream machine in the lobby in the evenings

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room. Our room was 2 doors down from the elevator and ice machine...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear ONEBURR,

Thank you for the great review you wrote on Trip Advisor! We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I'm happy you and your family were able to take advantage of our free ice cream! It truly is the best treat especially after a long eventful day.

Also, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback about our breakfast. We are currently looking into many new options to offer to our guests and we would love for you to come back and try out these new offerings!