“Very Nice, I was surprised”

Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here the night before we went to Niagara Falls. We had been riding (Harleys) all day long from Indiana. The room was clean, new, and smelled so good. Bathroom was large and tub and shower was large with a great showerhead. Was so refreshing and comfortable after a long ride. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: We had room 117 and our friends had 111, first floor, right off the lobby. No complaints.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Best Western A, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am glad that you were pleasantly surprised and that we surpassed your expectations. We hope to see you and your friends again the next time you're riding through!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

If you are looking for a top notch, yet inexpensive hotel, this is a great choice. The staff was very helpful, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast -very good. We arrived very late by train. I called ahead. The hotel manager was extremely helpful, even arranging for transportation from the train station at 1:00AM. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for sharing your review and recognizing our staff for their efforts to be accommodating, welcoming, and as helpful as possible. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great breakfast, Rooms clean. No issues. Close to airport. Quiet room. Furniture was a little dated but in nice shape. AC worked fine and was not to noisy. Rooms are no smoking and did not smell. Would stay again. Price was fair. No pool.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for rating our hotel and sharing your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I would stay here again. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and the rooms were very clean. The hotel is close to Transit Road where there are many restaurants and shopping opportunities. The most impressive part is that it was a very quiet stay considering how close to the airport the hotel is.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and I thank you for taking the time to share your five star rating and review. We aim to impress and we look forward to exceeding your expectations again and again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

good hotel . but need some maintain . and clean . but good service. please send more good deal . next time can stay more offen to this hotel. Beware of these frauds if you are holidaying in famous tourist destinations like Goa. They are especially targeting unwary couples. Recently, we(Husband and I) just saved ourselves from their trap by reading reviews from various sites. I’m here to share our experience, so that it helps others.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western A, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, though I am not sure as what fraudulent activities you're referring to. I assume you're referring to something you encountered at a tourist attraction since you spoke so highly of our accommodations and service. I am very sorry if you encountered such things during your visit in the area, though I am very glad you found our location to be safe and convenient for your needs. We appreciate your loyalty and can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

It was very clean and comfortable. We stayed on the second floor. Cons: the air conditioner was loud and therefore difficult to sleep. I could hear people talking that were walking by. However, I would return again. Complimentary breakfast was good; sausage, eggs, yogurt, juice, etc.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. It means a lot to hear from our guests who have enjoyed their stays so much. We can't wait for your next visit and hope it will be even more comfortable.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

In town for business, I found the accommodations wonderful and the staff both attentive to me needs and respectful of my desire for privacy. The location was great for finding my way around a new city that I had never before visited. Definitely a good choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western A, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home. We look forward to your next visit!