We like to fly out of Buffalo rather than Canada. And we have used a couple of the hotel chains on Genesse St that make their business with the Park N Fly crowd. This was our first stay at this hotel. Our cost of about $150 included breakfast for two, long term parking for up to 2 weeks and airport shuttle to and from.
Typical overnight hotel experience. Room was clean, comfortable and met our short stay needs. There was some airport noise I didnt have a problem with that and in fact I could see airplanes take off from the window which I rather enjoyed watching.
There is a pool and a small work out room. We enjoyed the cozy lounge/breakfast room.
Breakfast next morning was better than most that we've had. Small buffet of breakfast items - scrambeled eggs, sausage patties, toast, bagels, muffins, fresh fruit, cereal, oatmeal, milk, OJ, coffee tea.
The shuttle driver was so friendly and prompt. He made us feel so welcome and he appreciated our business and hoped we'd come again. He even helped scrape the snow off our vehicle when we returned a week later/ A great ambassador for his hotel.
There is tons of great shopping within a short drive which makes the overnight even more appealing to over-taxed Canadians
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport.The Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport offers an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, business center and fitness room. Start your day out right with our complimentary Express Start breakfast buffet featuring both hot and cold items and the world s best tasting cinnamon rolls.We are conveniently located across from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport and offer free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport and Park, Stay & Go packages.The Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport is only a fifteen minute ride to downtown Buffalo. Here you can experience some of the best spring and summer festivals including Allentown Art Festival , Taste of Buffalo and the Buffalo Chicken Wing Festival . Spend a day exploring Niagara Falls and Buffalo s Waterfront or take in a baseball game at Coca-Cola Field, home of the Buffalo Bisons or a Buffalo Bills game at New Era Field.Bargains await you at the Eastern Hills Mall, the Walden Galleria, and the Prime Outlet Mall.We are the perfect hotel if you are coming to Buffalo on business. We are close to many local companies including Calspan, General Motors, Northrop Grumman, UPS and Prior Aviation.Our entire staff at the Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport Hotel Cheektowaga
- Holiday Inn Express Cheektowaga
- Holiday Inn Cheektowaga