“Are we boring you??” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Guelph, Canada
“Are we boring you??”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

We ate here with our little boys and felt like nobody cared that we were there. Service was mediocre. The food is just not that good. The onion rings....yuck! the fries taste frozen and come in super small quantities, soggy burgers, etc.
not going back!

Visited February 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Nice decor but disappointing food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

A nice mid 50's ambience welcomes you with a motivated team of waiters and waitresses. Service is pretty fast and courteous. However the food was disappointing. I ordered a Philly cheese steak sandwich with fries. The sandwich was so greasy that it was impossible to take it. It was falling apart with the leaking greasy juice. Fries were okay with free refill.
The bill was pretty expensive for what the sandwich you get. I suppose you pay more for the decor than for the quality of food in this case !
Despite a nice and quick service, I would have preferred to wait a bit more and get a better quality food in my plate. It will take a while before I come back to this restaurant unfortunately.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“RUDE,INCOMPETENT STAFF!!!STAY AWAY!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

My sister and I came here during a recent trip from st.catharines,canada on a christmas shopping trip. Oh my god, horrible! First off not greeting at all taken to a booth seat which was not cleaned from last sitting, crumbs literally all over it. Elderly waiter had no patience no mannerisms greasy fries came, no napkins no forks had to wait to eat. Brought out the wrong dish and we noticed the table beside us had a wrong order as well! Also bill came to table without asking if we needed anything else. What a joke yhis place is. The waiter was ignorant hated this place honestly worst "dining" experience ever!! No lie!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Lancaster, New York
“Fun Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

A back to the 50s diner experience. A good burger and shakes with a little show thrown in.A good place to take the family.

Visited September 2012
Smithtown, New York
“GREASY, GREASY, GREASY”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

At Tanger Arches, Deer Park, NY
Ordered Philly cheese steak sandwich. It came dripping grease and without cheese. When I told the manager that there should be cheese on a "cheese steak" sandwich, he laughed and walked away. I walked away, too--for good.

Visited May 2012