“Nice Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Beaverton, Canada
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Service was excellent,rooms very clean and modern.Close to airport.Would definitely stay again.Close to shopping.Lots of amenities in hotel and free continental breakfast.Beds very comfortable,which was good after shopping all day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Hello Leslie,
My name is Dei Turnbull, and I am the Sales Manager here at the hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am very happy that you have promised to return. Our entire team is enthusiastic about the positive review you have provided. See you next time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Pawling, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel and will not be my last. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. It has great staff. Across the street from the Buffalo Airport. Close to all varieties of shopping and dining. Great breakfast options available daily. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Paula,
Thank you for recently being our guest again! My name is Dei, and I am the Sales Manager here at the hotel. I am glad to hear you will be back. This is certainly the best news we could recevie! We love having you here, and look forward to your next visit!
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Overall, my family and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Our room was very clean with modern decor and the breakfast was great. My only complaint is that our room was very noisy. As I have read in previous reviews, it seems like the walls are paper thin. The hotel was kind enough to provide one set of ear plugs. I would recommend asking for additional sets if you require a good night sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and request additional sets of earplugs.
Greetings!
We appreciate you and your family choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Buffalo! I apologize for the noise you encountered. I am glad the earplugs worked out well for you. Thank you for all the kind comments you shared with the Tripadvisor community. We hope that you will visit us again soon!
Bowmanville, Canada
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The room was clean and modern although a bit smallish. Not much room for more than the 2 beds. I found the bed hard and not very comfortable, although my husband thought it was fine (so maybe it's just me). The breakfast was really good and included waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, pastries and muffins and toast as well as fruit and yogurt. Loved the coffee and tea that was always available in the lobby. Very convenient (and good too!). Although this hotel is right across from the airport, the soundproofing was quite good and you could barely hear the planes taking off. Great view of the planes coming and going.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the airport so you can watch planes coming and going
1 Thank mickeychickcanada
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Hello Mickey Chick in Canada,
Thank you to you and your family for choosing to stay at our new hotel. We also appreciate the time you took to provide a review about your experience. We are glad to receive positive comments about the complimentary breakfast. The free hot breakfast buffet is a source of pride for the Hampton Inn & Suites brand. There is so much variety, there is something for everyone! We hope you and your family will visit us again soon!
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel was the nicest, friendliest, cleanest Hampton inn I have ever stayed at. The breakfast was hot and plenty. The attendant was great. She never rushed us or took any food away until we were done. The front desk crew was excellent. The hotel looks brand new. Everything sparkles. The manager is very attentive to every customer. This year I have stayed 2 months at a Wyndam hotel, 1 month at a Marriott, And 3 months at a Holiday Inn. This Hampton Inn puts them all to shame. I will only stay at Hampton Inns because of the excellent experience my family had at the Buffalo Airport. To top everything off, they have the best pillows in any hotel . I bought 2 on line .....now I have 4 !

Room Tip: Take any room, you'll sleep like a baby.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank vborello101662
Greetings!
Wow, you had super nice things to say about us! Thank you for being our guest and providing us positive feedback. We wish you didn't have to leave, we love having you here! We look forward to having you visit us again, in the future!
North Carolina
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn property and they won me over. Clean, nicely appointed hotel right next to the airport. Genuinely friendly staff. The 24hr. coffee & tea service is a nice touch and the breakfast is quite good. My favorite part was the nice messages on the bananas.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank JG166
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Greetings!
Thank you for writing us a nice review. I am Dei, Sales Manager, representing our entire team on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your kind expressions. We agree, the bananas are fun. Hampton Inn & Suites is a quirky brand trying to spread Hamptonality to everyone! This is one of the reasons I love working here! We also love having you here! Please visit us again soon!
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel back in June before a flight from Buffalo, and I was very pleased with my stay. Check in was easy and Jessica was very nice and pleasant. The hotel is new and the room still has a new smell to it, very modern and quiet, even though you're right beside the airport (which is extremely convenient). Free wifi worked well and the breakfast was very good in the morning. They have airport parking available on your room rate for $8 per day or $50 per week, which I find very reasonable. All in all, this is a solid hampton property and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again before a flight.

Stayed June 2014
Greetings!
Thank you for providing us positive feedback about your June visit. My name is Dei, and I am the Sales Manager here at the hotel. I am glad Jessica helped to make your stay pleasant. She was delighted to receive praise! We offer free high speed Wi-fi throughout the hotel. There is an upgraded internet option also, that can be paid for. I am glad this upgraded option worked well for you! Most importantly, it is wonderful to hear that you would stay with us again. Every guest that checks out of our hotel we hope will one day return to visit us again. Our entire team looks forward to seeing you next time!