“Liked it” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Brooklyn, NY
“Liked it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2011

The check-in process was efficient. The room was in accordance with my request (high floor, away from elevators) and clean.

The location is very convenient to the airport; it is actually possible to walk to the terminals through the pedestrian walkway of the airport long-term parking lot. The hotel is also close enough to downtown and Walden Galleria Mall.

All in all, it was a pleasant experience. I will probably stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank mkurozen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

My Husband and I overnighted here prior to a morning flight to NYC. Room was very clean with up to date decor. Great value for the money and right across the street from the airport.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank love2travel511
HGIBUF, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 7 July 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your time and feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted that you got the opportunity to enjoy your stay at our hotel before flying to New York City! We hope to see you again in the near future.
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

We stayed here the night before our flight out of Buffalo. There are cheaper options nearby, but we choose the garden inn from the reviews here on trip advisor.

The staff were great. We arrived, after a long drive, at 7pm. They immediately took us to a local restaurant by hotel bus.

The place was very quiet, it is right across from the airport and I was not woken up by airplanes.

Every staff member we met was very helpful and friendly. A great airport hotel.

• Stayed July 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your time and feedback on your recent stay with us. Thank you for including comments about our staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport. It is very important that we exceed our guest’s expectations during their stay; in hope that you return the next time you’re in Buffalo! I will be sure to share your comments with my staff.
Casablanca, Morocco
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2011

The hotel is good - new, clean, friendly staff, pool & fitness area. The food will do, and the bar has drinks. But they really shouldn't advertise High Speed Internet. I can barely check my email, third night in a row. Management and the support line have been pleasant, but not much help.

I went next door to the McDonald's to get some work done. Classic.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Peter_Tk
Thank you for taking the time to write feedback about our hotel. I am pleased that you were able to experience many of the amenities we have to offer such as our newly remodeled fitness center, our pool, and restaurant and bar area. However, I do apologize that you experienced issues with our internet service. It is rare that we have complaints about our connectivity and I will be sure to bring this to the attention of our internet provider and service, as we understand how important it is for our guests to access the internet.
I thank you again for your review, and hope that we will see you again if your travels bring you back to Buffalo!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

We stayed at the hotel which was right across the street from the airport, but never heard the first plane. Rooms were excellent; restaurant on site and close to other restaurants nearby. Convenient and only a short ride to see the Falls! I would definitely stay there again and will look for these brand again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Donna287bh
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am thrilled that you visited the Buffalo area and you were able to see Niagara Falls while you were here. I appreciate your comments about our rooms and our location, as well as our restaurant that is on property. If you ever find yourself in Buffalo again, I do hope that we see you at the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport!
Birmingham, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2011

I stayed here while in Buffalo for a Bills game. Nice location directly across the street from the airport. The airport shuttle will take you anywhere close that you would like to go (airport, mall,ect). This has it's pros and cons as I waited at the airport for it to pick me up for about 20 minutes while it was off dropping guest off at the mall. No big deal though, I guess if I had realized that the hotel was so close I could have just walked across the street. The hotel itself is everything you expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. Large, clean, modern rooms with high speed internet. The fitness room and pool were great and updated. The breakfast was excellent (free for me since I am Diamond with Hilton). Overall a great experience.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is very important to learn from our Hilton Honors members, and we thank you for being loyal to Hilton properties. We appreciate your comments and we use them while training our staff in how we can make our guests stay's enjoyable. I am delighted you were able to enjoy our amenities at the hotel, including the shuttle, however I apologize that you waited for twenty minutes as our driver was on another run, and I thank you for your understanding. We do hope to see you again in Buffalo, hopefully for a WINNING Bills game!
Boston
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2011

Youth hockey teams invade this hotel on weekends in the winter and spring. Impossible for other guests to use pool or exercise room or get any sleep. Hotel staff were overwhelmed with complaints from the full fare guests. Would never book this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback. I apologize that your relaxing stay was interrupted by some youth hockey teams we had booked in our hotel. It is our goal that every guest has a wonderful experience. I hope you would consider staying with us again, and if so please allow me to personally handle your next reservation. Thank you again for your time and feedback as it is very important to us.