“BAD SERVICE”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2014

FIRST THE GOOD THE SAYCE IS REALLY GOOD . YES, IT IS SWEET BUT IN A GOOD WAY. NOW THE BAD WHICH OUT WAYS THE GOOD... THE SERVICE. WAITERS ARE WORKING 2 speeds slow and slower I think a 60 year old turtle would move faster. Then please tell me why they are SO stingy giving bread. EVERY time I have been there we have to ask for some. Then if you want more they charge for it.... Really what tightwads

2  Thank smazz1959
There are newer reviews for Otto's Restaurant

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I went to otto's today with my husband, daughter, and mother, my daughter and I ordered the special which was the ribs, they were disgusting, raw and terrible, we asked the owner to please take them off the bill she insisted they were not raw and that there was nothing wrong with them, she was extremely rude and refused to compensate us at all, she did not even offer us something else. The WORST customer service I have ever had. WARNING do not eat here awful. WE will never return

2  Thank linda v
Reviewed 15 June 2013

My husband and I took his parents there two different visits and both times the service was awful. My father- in law ordered garlic bread that didn't come until after we were done eating. If your want to eat in a timely matter don't eat at Otto's.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Food is always at least good, and usually great. Epie roll is an incredible bargain. Recommend the antipasto and wings. Spaghetti with meatballs, chicken cacciatore and chicken parmesian are also great dishes too. Service has slipped over the years. Not sure why.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

This restaurant surprised both myself and my work colleague, the quality of the food was exceptional. Starting with a soup and then on to a fully loaded pizza, fantastic. We boxed some up as it was plenty. The restaurant itself was nice, service was ok but the food made it all worth while.