“Over all review”

Ranked #23 of 119 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over all review”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Went to ottos yesterday with family which I haven't seen in quite a few years. Food was okay, service was good, If you want separate checks good advise is to go somewhere else. We have a large check to divide between 14 people, never again.

• Visited June 2014

Cheektowaga, New York
“A Great Place to Dine, & Feel Fine Near Walden Galleria Mall !”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

If You are looking for a Great Place to Dine, & Feel Fine, Then I would strongly suggest Otto's !
Their fine cuisine, fast & courteous service, & fair pricing Make this a Jewel in Cheektowaga, NY !
Moments away from the Walden Galleria Mall, It is very conveniently located. Good Food, Great Times makes for a good place to meet with Friends & Colleagues.
I had passed it by many times until My Uncle from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada suggested We go there...We have been going ever since !

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Thomas G
Brooklin, Canada
“Spotty service”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This place has an odd configuration. You sit in booths in the main dining rooms or at tables for 10. This seems to suggest they're trying for a "family dinner" experience. But the tables are a little close together. Food is generally good and reasonably priced. Portions are very large. This trip, we had Lasagna at $14.99, salad included; Chicken Francesi at $15.99 salad included; the daily special of stuffed rigatoni at $10.99. There was plenty to eat. The chicken was excellent, but suffered at being served with regular linguini with tomato sauce. Next time, we'll order plain fetticinni with oil and parm. The lasagna was very good and the baked rigatoni was huge, but I didn't enjoy the sauce. The whole dinner was somewhat spoiled in that we waited for bread and salad forever and they were very good, but dinne came before we really got to enjoy them.

• Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“In Buffalo..This is a must stop..”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have never taken here for a meal and had them sing anything but praises. Great food and a great value for the money.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank leadpo
Centreville, Virginia, United States
“Best wings ever!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I am not a wing fan but Otto's charlbroiled wings in sauce have changed me. I went there three times during my stay. Get the wing and week special at lunch.

Visited April 2014