“girls weekend”

Comfort Suites Buffalo
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We had a mix up on booking a hotel, we did not have one called the Comfort Inn, gave us a great deal for a saturday nite, clean, the staff accomodating, breakfast great and our waitress Lisa was great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on second floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian A
gm_ny102, Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

We are glad you came to stay with us for your Girls Weekend. I will be sure to let Lisa know how much you enjoyed the breakfast and her customer service. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and had an unexpected extended stay at this hotel during the January Blizzard of 2014, when our flight to our daughter's wedding was cancelled and we were stranded. From the time we arrived, everyone was kind and gracious. Gerry, the manager, graciously fed us the first night. Rich, at the reception desk, was polite and patient to all who came in. Their positive attitudes helped to,make a difficult situation better for all of us.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline N
gm_ny102, Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Miss Jacqueline,
Thank you for the kind words in your response regarding your stay at the Comfort Suites, i will be sure in letting Rich know that you enjoyed his service. Our staff takes alot of pride in servicing our guests, and in particular you and your family. Again thank you for staying with us, please come to visit us soon.
Gary P.
General manager

Reviewed 4 January 2014

during the recent snow storm my daughter and I stayed at this hotel due to an early flight. The hotel was very clean even though the hotel is being remodeled. Your staff was very accommodating especially your employee Andre. He made our short stay very pleasant and went above and beyond to help. Andre was wonderful.

Marie

Room Tip: room on first floor convenient and quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marie T

Dear Marie,
Thank you for your response on trip advisor, I will make sure to give Andre the good news about his service to you. We at the Comfort Suites take pride in giving excellent customer service to all of our guests and in particular to you and your family. I thank you for staying with us and am looking forward to you staying with us in the near future.
Gary P.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

The staff at the Comfort Suites were so warm and welcoming to me and my family especially at Christmas. No one truly likes to work on Christmas but you would never know the staff was unhappy. From the moment we checked in to when we left, the staff was smiling, helpful, and accommodating. I slept in one morning and breakfast service was done and the dining area was clean. I wanted something healthy to eat and I found Lisa in the kitchen. She gave me some fruit, yogurt, and even gave me a cup of orange juice for my husband. I felt so special and so did my husband. The front desk staff on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas were so hospitable!
The room was spacious and the bed and pillows comfy. The hotel was also close to major highways making it very convienent.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy Z
gm_ny102, Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Nancy,
I'm so happy that you took the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We pride ourself's on treating our guest's as family from the moment they walk through the door. We look forward to having you and your family as guest's in our hotel again. I will pass on the compliments to Lisa and the rest of our staff.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

I had a pretty chaotic Christmas and stopped at your Comfort Suites on Dick Rd. in Cheektowaga and would like to commend to of your employees who were very kind and helpful by letting me charge my phone and use the business center. Michael and Pete (Michael especially just because I dealt with him a bit more) were very, very kind, respectful and helpful. I do plan on traveling quite a bit in the not so distant future and by the customer service of these two employees, Comort Suites moves up my places to stay list. I also was in such a frenzy I forgot my camera in the business center and was glad to see it was still there two hours later when I realized I had forgotten it and drove back. Great job! -- Jeff Noto, Williamsville, NY

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jeffnoto
Reviewed 24 December 2013

From check in with Lori who was efficient, friendly and very helpful to shuttle driver
Who took us to amtrak station this was a great experience and would recommend this and would stay here again. Rooms were spotless, lovely crisp sheets and fluffy towels. Room was very spacious and we had parking in a well lit and secure area. Breakfast was excellent, fresh, hot and
Plentiful. Congrats to all the staff who were all very helpful, cheery and friendly

Room Tip: We asked for ground floor, we got No. 105 but I am sure they are all equally as good as the staff we...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The hotel is close to the airport and convenient to downtown. The room was comfortable, sparkling clean, and spacious. Breakfast was one of the best I've had in a chain hotel, with a good selection and everything fresh and well presented, due in large part to kitchenmeister Lisa who presided with a smile. All in all, a good stop.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family