Comfort Suites Buffalo
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$158
Homewood
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$153
US$135
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$147
US$132
US$105
Aloft.com
Great 4.5/5
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$63
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$90
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
US$158
Courtyard
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast attendantclose to the airportnext morningyogurtthe breakfast areathe shuttle driverpool and hot tubwould stay againpark and flybeds were very comfortableminute driveniagara fallscomplimentary breakfastwalden galleriabuffaloflight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Hotel is clean and comfortable, front desk staff was awesome. They made a great recommendation on a good pizza place close by. Everyone we encountered at the desk throughout our stay was professional, kind and helpful. The room was a nice size, mini fridge included as well as a microwave. Just a couple small complaints.... The water pressure in the shower was really poor, that was disappointing. And we had the "do not disturb" sign on the door as we needed to take a nap in the late morning/ afternoon. We were woken up by housekeeping knocking on the door, and when I said " we are sleeping" they proceeded to open the door saying something about " checking the towels". I am glad I had put the inside lock on the door as well. But it was to late, once I was woken up I couldn't go back to sleep. I guess just a suggestion would be to remind housekeeping that when the do not disturb card is on the door, they should come back at another time. That being said, I would stay at this hotel again. It was clean and comfortable.
Also, they have free continental breakfast. Pastries, cereal, waffle maker, pretty basic but everything was good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
gm_ny102, General Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your great experience regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive feed back from our guest and are grateful to know you liked very much the hotel and most defiantly you will return again for its great location and excellent customer service. We thank you for staying with us and are looking forward to you staying with us very soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed here recently after riding in from Hamilton, ON so I could fly out of Buffalo Airport. From Checkin to Checkout and the ride to the airport - no complaints. I highly recommend this hotel when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
gm_ny102, General Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your great experience and staying with us at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive feed back from our guest, and are grateful to know you liked the hotel and most defiantly you will return again for its amazing location and excellent customer service. We thank you for staying with us and are looking forward to your return to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The first night in town I panicked a little. My Garmin was not set for New York and I was worried about how I would find my way around the area. Leroy, Andre and Matt were extremely helpful and remained so throughout our stay. They were also patient with me as I sometimes get a little confused when traveling so I might repeat questions etc. to be sure I understand correctly. The day before my departure, housekeeping came in the morning and I asked him to return later since my granddaughter was still sleeping. We left for lunch and came back around 5pm. and apparently housekeeping did not get back to our room. I called the front desk and was told housekeeping is gone for the day and would not return until morning. I was a little surprised that I wasn't asked if I needed anything that housekeeping would have taken care of (soap, towels, trash etc). When I came downstairs, a little while later, the desk clerk, Nigel, seemed preoccupied. My granddaughter loved the pool and with the exception of being skipped by housekeeping, I found the place very much clean and comfortable. I plan to use this hotel again based on my recent experience.

Room Tip: The only drawback to this hotel was no elevator, so first floor might be something to consider.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive feed backs from our guest and are grateful to know you liked very much the hotel and most defiantly you will return again for its great location and excellent customer service. We thank you for staying with us and are looking forward to servicing you in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our family stayed here. We book 2 rooms. It was quite and comfortable. And it was very convenient to visit Niagara. Great break fast. Breakfast attendant Lisa was helpful and pleasant.
Cliche, front desk staff is friendly and welcoming. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for expressing your great appreciation regarding our service provided to you during your recent stay at our hotel , the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive and appreciative feed backs from our loyal customer. We are grateful to know you had a wonderful time at the hotel and that you will return again very soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We go to Arizona every year to visit my parents so we take advantage of the park and fly option in buffalo. We have always stayed at the Sleep Inn before but due to its decline we won't be staying there anymore, so we decided to try the Comfort Suites this year. We weren't disappointed. We liked it way better. The rooms are nice, clean and large, compared to others. The staff was very friendly and polite and helpful. There was some construction going on there when we were there, but I assume it is complete now. The airport shuttle was good. The only thing I didn't like was the way they do the park and fly system. I liked that my vehicle was on site so we didn't have to go over to the airport parking to retrieve it, but because it was on site I felt a little less secure. Also it was a bugger trying to find a parking spot anywhere near our room, because cars were there and had been for a while(I could tell because of all the snow built up on them. I think they should say if you're going to be parked there for a while, you should park away from the building. It didn't matter that much to me because once I got a spot my vehicle stayed there for 2 weeks but if I was just going to stay for one night I would be angry because all the long term cars were blocking the entrances. Not that big of a deal, and it certainly won't affect whether we stay there again but just something to be prepared for. Otherwise we really enjoyed this hotel. The breakfast was delicious too. We will be booking there in March 2015 again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank marki2000

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive feed backs form our guest and are grateful to know you liked very much the hotel and most defiantly you will return again for its location and excellent customer service. We thank you for staying with us and are looking forward to you staying with us again very soon.