Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$87
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$169
US$144
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$82
US$90
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$66
SleepInn
US$147
Hampton.com
US$147
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
US$159
US$135
Aloft.com
All reviewshot tub was out of ordergalleria mallroom was cleancontinental breakfastfront desk staffnight's sleepking suiteniagara fallsbuffalo areaconvenient locationminute driveshoppinghighwaycerealtelevisioncouchrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
thengst, General Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Smallest BW room ever stayed in, no bathroom fan, no window to outside. front desk staff were not very attentive or welcoming to guests arriving or during the stay. Breakfast area was clean, food was ok.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
thengst, General Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay. The building was once open-air walkways. Once closed in, the windows to the rooms now look onto the glass hallways. We are looking into installing bathroom fans. Thank you for letting me know about the level of customer service at the Front Desk so I may address this. I want a customer service minded staff. Thank you again, Elizabeth Anthony, General Manager

Reviewed 11 January 2013

The check-in was quick but it's everything after that which was not too impressive.
We booked a Exec King which is supposed to have a 42 inch screen and a microwave. We had a 32inch screen and NO microwave and the phone in the room was not working. I had to go to front desk twice after waiting 30-45 mins for the staff to change the room.
The coils/springs were penetrating my back when i tried to test it for my kids and we had to put layers of towels to make it bearable.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of the entire team I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to let me know about these issues so I may address them. I hope you consider staying with us again in the future to give us a chance to provide the level of customer service you deserve. Sincerely, Elizabeth Anthony, General Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel and had to change rooms three times. The night we checked in the front office girl was very rude and I had to convince her that the sofa bed was not made. Eventually moved to another room but the room was too drafty and couldn't sleep all night as the room heater wasn't doing much too. The third room was on the first floor and warmer than first but drafty too. The hot water runs out while taking a shower. All in all the property is badly maintained and not suitable for the BW Plus title. This is like a glorified motel with breakfast. Most of the other staff at the hotel was nice except the front office girl and this cleaning person kept knocking doors early around asking when should she come back to clean. Next time I would pay a bit extra and stay at a better property.

• Stayed: December 2012
thengst, General Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

On behalf of the entire team, I apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory, We are currently trying to check all areas of the hotel and take corrective action where necessary. I do hope you try us again in the future to give us a chance to provide you with the level of customer service you deserve. Elizabeth Anthony, General Manager

Reviewed 1 January 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights while on a shopping trip and mini vacation. The hotel is about 10 minutes of highway driving from the Galleria mall. We found the location to be convenient enough. I've broken my review up into the good and bad:

Good
-Staff we friendly and generally tried their best. Our hair dryer stopped working and they had a new one at our door within about two minutes.
-Room was in a good state. The hotel had been recently renovated which was well reflected within the room with a few minor exceptions (light switches and vents) and major exceptions (shower).
-We found the temperature to be comfortable. Our stay was during winter time and there was a definite uncomfortable breeze in the hallway as other guests have mentioned. This breeze didn't affect our particular room.
-The breakfast was good. It featured three cereals, waffles, two hot items, oatmeal, yogurt, and toast. The breakfast got very busy late in the morning.

Bad
-The gym. I've been going to gyms since the mid 90s and I can say without a doubt that this hotel has the worst cardio equipment i've seen. One of the three treadmills worked, except the velcro emergency stop button was overly sensitive. The treadmill was as basic as they come and didn't even have a water bottle holder. The elliptical should be in a museum. The weight equipment was typical for a hotel. It could have also used a yoga mat. I mentioned all this to the front desk, they rolled their eyes and said they've been telling management about this common complaint for a while.
-Our room key stopped working one night. I went to the front desk, knowone was there, and I could have had easy access to cards and the card making machine on the other side of the desk. Someone appeared after 10 minutes, she was per-occupied on the phone. She asked me for my name, and proceeded to make a card for the wrong room number. I corrected her and without questioning me made a key for the room number I provided. They never asked for id. This was very concerning.

Overall, we would stay here again, but it wouldn't be our first choice.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
thengst, General Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience during your recent stay. I will pass your comments on to our owner. We have been talking about purchasing newer fitness equipment. Maybe this will expedite the purchase! Thank you again, Elizabeth Anthony, General Manager