“No complaints here - good value and nice service.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Buffalo Airport

Quality Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Canada
“No complaints here - good value and nice service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

Stayed here overnight, booked the park and fly, to catch the 0700 hrs flight to Ft. Lauderdale. Rooms were dated but the bedding was clean and the room was very large. The cost of the accommodation was very reasonable since it also included the parking of the car for one week. Shuttle service excellent. Breakfast was OK. Overall, I rate this high due to the nice staff working the front desk and the great service from the man who drove the shuttle. Not one concern or complaint.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Markham, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

The rooms were ok. We had an issue with the toilet not working properly. We asked the front desk to send someone to look at it. They said the gentleman would be to our room after he got back from doing shuttles to airport. I had to call the front desk again and ask if someone could just do the plunger thing. Eventually the young man from the front desk showed up with the plunger in a bag and handed it to me and said to leave it just outside the door when we were finished with it!!!! REALLY. My husband took care of it. We left for the evening and when we returned noticed the chain on inside of toilet was caught within itself and would not flush! I untangled it and it worked. Next morning the same thing. Please fix your toilets. Breakfast was good. Shuttle service on time (both times). Value for our dollar - great.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
toronto
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

My friend and I, both senior women had booked a park and fly room many months before our trip.
They gave us a room at the back of the hotel, we had requested close to the lobby, 1st problem!
We were flying out in the morning and requested a 4 am wake up call....so you can imagine
How upset we were to be woken at 1.30 by very noisy loud people having a party in the hall
Outside our room until at least 2.45 and only after 3 calls to the desk did it stop. The clerks
Solution was to move us to another room at 2 in the morning instead of stopping the
Problem....seems like they were all using the same key to let friends in the back door....2nd
Problem! I don't think the staff are trained properly to handle problems.
The 3rd and to me the worst mistake was they actually forgot our wake up call after we had
Checked with the front desk TWICE that the time was 4am!! No excuse for an airport hotel.
We could have easily overslept as the night was a disaster and we would have missed
Our flight. Luckily we were awake all night! The manager did refund us our room cost but
I personally will go somewhere else from now on. It can happen anywhere but you have
To trust the staff are competent enough to make sure you get your wake up call and are safe.

Room Tip: Also this hotel has no elevator so you have to haul your luggage up flights of stairs!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Cheektowaga hotels

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

We arrived late into Buffalo (after midnight) Called the Hotel on the Courtesy phone and they were their in minutes. Front desk was super and our room was neat and clean. We asked off a late check out, no problem, no extra charge. Oh, and free breakfast was enjoyable. Try it, you will love it. Jim S

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I love this place stay there at least once a month, never have I had a complaint. The customer service is awesome, the rooms are clean and I noticed recently that they put in newer televisions. The wifi is reasonable, if I could change one thing it would be to have a Taco Bell there instead of McDonalds

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 4 May 2013
Hi,

There is something we could never do. We can't change McDonald's to Toco Bell, but thank for you for your feedback. I am glad that you found us to be excellent and we hope to see you soon when ever your in Buffalo. P.S. You should try "Mighty Toco" when ever your in Buffalo area, it's a great New York style Toco quick services restaurant . I would recommend it to everybody.

Russell, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I chose this hotel simply for its very short distance from the airport, the airport shuttle service and the "park and fly" program. I basically just needed a cheap place to sleep before my early flight the next day and a convenient place to leave my car. Your front desk employee greeted immediately as I walked in at 11:00PM! He offered a wake-up call before I had a chance, in fact, he answered all of my questions before I asked! I really appreciate excellent customer service. Thank you very much and I will definately choose this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank jenniferjoy55
HI,

Thank you for your feedback, I definitely appreciate it. We are thrilled that we have met your expectation and that you found us to have an "Excellent" customer service. Thank you and we will definitely see you again in the near future. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Pittsboro, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

We just spent one night and it's okay for that...The entrance is beautiful but the rooms are a little less than desirable. Our 1st room did not have a real bathroom door. When I went to tell Navi (Mgr) I just said I am not happy with my room, I want a real door and he was very accomondating! The 2nd room was cleaner than the 1st one but still had some mold around the sink (grossed me out but I was afraid to ask again). I must say I felt safe! Navi is everywhere, he checks on the cars in the parking lot, he walks the halls, if you don't go down the right hallway, he comes to check why. We went looking for a game room that we found out no longer exsist. EVERYONE that works there is SUPER NICE! They have a good breakfast selection that includes eggs, waffles, sausage, plus the pasteries were fresh. The dining room is clean! If I HAD TO spend the night here again, I would, but I would rather not. The beds were comfy...or maybe I was exhausted. I usually stay in much nicer places but in traveling across country I have stayed in MUCH WORSE!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your feedback, We cannot improve without feed back like yours and we very much appreciate it. I will inform our housekeeping about your experience at our hotel and we will improve on it. Please note that we are trying to renovate our property and we will be replacing the bathroom doors in the near future by the end of the year. Hopefully, when you return, I hope you will have better impression of our hotel. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.