Quality Inn Buffalo Airport
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$158
US$134
US$158
Homewood
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$72
Very Good 4/5
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$66
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$153
US$135
US$135
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$63
US$132
US$105
Aloft.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsbuffalo airportpark and flycold breakfastroom was cleanacross the streetfree shuttleshuttle servicewafflescar rentallate flightgreat customer servicedecent breakfastwill stay there againfront desk staffleave your carstayed one nightgalleria mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel was ok, a bit shabby but clean enough. Our shower did not work and the front desk staff offered us a key to another room close to ours so we could have showers, which was pretty decent. We were there on a Friday but it was a holiday so we were surprised the free breakfast finished so early. Since so many people are on vacation when staying at a hotel, especially one so close to an airport, it's nicer if the free breakfast is available until 10 am. This was a reasonable place for a fairly low price, so we can't be too critical

Stayed: July 2014
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your review, and we hope you enjoyed your 4th of july.

Navi Kang

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Booked a room for my guests (I'm the travel agency), my guests left their cell phone at the breakfast table, then flew to Orlando. Only to realize that they lost the cell phone.
They called the cell phone, someone picked up (it was Navi; the General Manager of the hotel).
I then on behalf of my guest follow up to Navi to arrange returning the cell phone back to the guests.
Surprisingly not only he was willing to help, he did beyond expectation which I would say: Exceptional service. He dropped off the phone to UPS store on his day off.

I have not have a chance to stay in the hotel, so I would not be able to rank the property rating, but I rank Excellent on service and Value because of the above reason.
Having such individual managing the hotel, I believe it will a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

I am happy to hear that you have receive my package,I hope the guests would be happy to see their Blackberry again. Thank you Erna, I truly appreciate your feedback and your ATS stays at our hotels. I am happy to help.

Navi Kang

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We got this hotel via Hotwire, and you can never go wrong with them. Basic but very clean and comfy. Good night sleep. Large spacious rooms. AC worked well and was very quiet, which is unusual for hotels. All in all, very good deal for travellers' overnight sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed 1 night after late flight. All ok (just!) until woken at 7 am by very noisy building machinery just outside bedroom window. Breakfast room overwhelmed by coach party with their luggage all over the place. No room until around 8.20 after they had left. Breakfast unexciting but edible.
Would not stay again.

Room Tip: Anywhere away from the building work.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I read through many hotel reviews, i believe people would be more like to say negatives things than positives things about the hotel. my experience staying at the hotel was great, i wasn't looking for anything fancy but good enough to sleep for few hours, catch a flight in the morning, and not worry about my car for 10 days. overall, it was great, no problems.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business