“Not a good Hotel at all.”

Quality Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Brampton, Canada
“Not a good Hotel at all.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was the first time we ever stayed at this hotel but it was horrible. As soon as we entered it had a terrible smell and our room was dirty there was blood stains on our blankets and our wash room was just disgusting. There pillows were throw pillows and dirty. There was breakfast but it wasn't as good as other hotel breakfasts. They didn't have a wide variety and there was not enough places for everyone to sit and eat. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone i would say pay a little extra and stay in a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Take your own pillows and blankets.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Kiranjit A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Troy, Michigan
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I travel for business frequently. I like to stay at hotels where there is an airport nearby as it offers safety, convenience, reasonable rates, and nearby restaurants. I stayed here because it offered the best rate for the night that I stayed in the Buffalo area. I overlook an issue if it is the only issue as something can go awry for any business at any time. This trip was over the top in hotel mishaps:
1/ Front desk gave me a room that was already occupied (should have seen the occupants faces when I tried to enter !!). 2/ Dirty mirror in room. 3/ Handicap bar in shower loose 4/ Internet connection did not work after calls to the front desk 5/ Breakfast eggs and sausage was lukewarm and not held at proper temperature.
This hotel seemed to have lots of staff working but all seemed to be unsure or untrained on how to properly do their jobs. I would call this a major management problem here.

Room Tip: Find another hotel in the area.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Jim M
Hanover, Canada
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our room was on the second floor, no elevators! The front desk people were helpful, breakfast was good and shuttle to airport, parking and pickup 2 weeks later went off without a hitch. Room was clean and very basic, but bed was comfortable. Furniture seemed fairly new. A good deal for what we paid.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room. No elevator.
1 Thank gingersnaps9
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Avoid this hotel at all costs! The rooms smell terribly, and it is generally in bad condition.

We paid $160 for the night, which is far too expensive for the accommodations provided.

I would advise that you pay extra, and get your money's worth!

5 Thank Carrie F
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I just stayed here last weekend and the service was excellent. The people at the front desk were very polite and I was pleased with the location right across from the airport. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Not even worth 1 star. The worst hotel ever. Got 2 rooms for the night, upon check in both rooms were filthy one had days old food in there and the other seemed like the guest before just left. They changed our rooms and gave us two new rooms which were worse then the first 2. None of the rooms on the second floor had been cleaned. Finally after 2 hours we got 2 "clean" rooms. Turned out that the one room that had 4 adults in it had a non functioning toilet. Informed the front desk and they did not fix it. Woke up in the morning to find that the mattress we slept on had disgusting stains on it. Complained to the manager Suraj and Navi Kang and they were both arrogant and did not do anything instead just said "maybe we should hire new managers". Worst service and hotel ever. Do not ever go there you will be disgusted. VERY unhappy travellers.

4 Thank Navneet G
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I booked a room thru AAA for 7/13/14. We had a confirmed in writing no smoking room. When we arrived the young lady desk clerk told us she only had a smoking room and all the other rooms were full. I tried to show her our conformation but she was not interested in looking at it. I attempted to let her know in a professional manner the error was not on my responsibility as I had written agreement for no smoking room and we could not stay in a smoking room for our health reasons.
I requested to talk to her supervisor to resolve our situation and she asked for a few minutes to look in her computer to find a room for us. I was lucky that a polite, young well dressed man (Employee) was also at the desk and he gave her a look and she found us a room..
The room number was number 200. It was clean, had ok towels, ac worked, the sink was clogged up, the commode made bubbling noises and it took almost five minutes of running the hot water in the shower to get hot water. I called the front desk about the bathroom problems and he reporter that the plumber would be in in the morning to correct those items
The lady at the desk told me I could not park in the lot close to our room as it would be paved in the morning and if I parked in that lot I would be towed.
Front desk staff needs customer service training to make sure they stop making customers .up-set and not coming back to stay and advising their families not to come to your hotel..

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple