“Not a bad place to stay for a day or two.”
Review of Millennium Buffalo

Millennium Buffalo
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Tucson, Arizona
“Not a bad place to stay for a day or two.”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have stayed there three times.It has always been Friday night today check in.
The rooms are cleanand fairly quiet.They are close to the airport and shopping.
The restaurant in the Millenium it is extremely expensive. There are lots of restaurants in the neighborhood that you can eat at though.
The one thing I don't like about it is that there isn't enough parking for everybody that stays in the hotel.
Always check online before you go there to see what the room rate is. They will match the online prices.If you don't check, you're going to spend 20 or 30 dollars more for the same room.
when all is said and done, its not a bad placefor the money.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank larry g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife and I stayed there for my sister's wedding weekend and I have to say these were really bad beds. I woke up with a tight and sore back/neck and my wife did as well. The room was clean, but there was a little mildew on the ceiling near the shower. The hotel itself was ok. I have to say that 2 nights was more than enough. I called and talked to the manager who said most people loved their beds, but then admitted they were getting new ones in January. She agreed to refund one night and we were able to stay with family luckily. She was very nice and did try to rectify things as best she could. Maybe 2014 will be a better time to stay here, but until then I would probably look at a different hotel with the number of choices in the Buffalo area.

Room Tip: The manager told me all the rooms have the same bed type/mattress so ask for one that is not booked...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Conyers, Georgia
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed here a couple of days to see the sights in and around Buffalo. I wish I had trusted my first instinct to book elsewhere. The rooms and all hallways have terrible carpet. The lobby and restaurants are a bit better but it's time for renovating. Our room, on the second level and overlooking the pool, was large but had only one chair and terribly stained carpet. All the staff were helpful and courteous. The airport shuttle was on time and efficient. I doubt I would return or recommend this hotel to my friends.

Room Tip: The view of the pool is nice
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tommy M
Toronto, ON
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed here for one night before flying out of Buffalo airport the next day. I was a little worried about this place based on previous reviews, but I didn't think it was that bad. Sure, it could use some updates in certain places, but it's ok for a one night or weekend stay.

The location is right beside the Walden Galleria, close to many other stores and restaurants, and within a few minutes drive to the airport. We opted to park our car there for the week and use their shuttle, and got a great deal. When we returned, the shuttle picked us up at the airport within 10 minutes of calling them. There are courtesy phones by the baggage claim at the airport to call the hotel shuttles.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 September 2013

After reading numerous bad reviews online, I was surprised with the quality of this hotel, not only with their rooms but with the amenities as well.
It is a rather large hotel occupying a huge lot right on the grounds of the Walden Galleria. It is faster to walk than try to find parking at the Galleria.
We booked two rooms, and although they desperately needed updating they were just fine for the night. One was two doubles and the other was a king. Washrooms were clean, mattress was fine and we had a good sleep. We did not opt for the balcony room as they are inside and overlook the indoor bar/pool area. Instead we went for an upper floor room.
The elevators are quite slow and not that big, so be prepared, especially if they have a large tour group checked in. Breakfast was fast, hot and we were well attended to by the staff.
We paid for a park and fly package to leave our car at their lot. It is outdoors and there is practically no shade. No cameras in the parking lot either, so try and park close to the Walden Galleria entrance for safety.
Across the street are numerous name-brand restaurants offering good variety and service that you may walk to.
We had an early morning flight and pre-booked our shuttle pickup during check-in. They gave us a card to call when we got back and sent the shuttle for us fairly fast.
The pool is a saltwater pool.
Overall, I was pretty impressed with the hotel. I will stay here again when I fly out of Buffalo in the future.

Room Tip: No reason to purchase a balcony room. Balconies are on the inside overlooking the pool and bar area.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MrHearsay
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stayed here for a meeting.. Just not cutting it. Where do I start?
The bad:
Dilapidated hallways, stained carpets throughout.
Room door doesn't close properly either does the bathroom door.
Room is "tired" and I'm not sure if I should say "dirty" but I'm pretty sure the old furnish/ fittings/linens couldn't be cleaned if they tried.
Drop celling was disgusting and dusty.
Bathroom was tiny and I personally felt it was not very clean.
Like I said earlier, bathroom door would not shut properly and when "forced" shut I felt the heat of the shower would swell the broken wood door permanently shut.
No exhaust fan in bathroom so steam would not dissipate.

But the worst part is, as much as we turned up the fan and the temperature down the room would NOT cool.

In defense of the hotel, we did not try to rectify any issues as we knew they were full and we had to stay here.

The good(yes there are some good)
The food in the restaurant was great! Especially the wings!!
The courtyard was beautiful and the way the rooms were set around it was pretty cool.
The "room service" woman , although swamped was still VERY pleasant.. Thank you

Room Tip: Just don't stay
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Krisalaska

Travellers are raving about these Cheektowaga hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The entire hotel smelled like a hyper-fragrant bad air freshener. To make matters worse, the was a general look of "this place as seen better days." There were several really large stains on the carpet in my room, which really just makes you distrust the baseline cleanliness of the hotel. My check in was really slow, as there was only one person at the front desk for a least ten minutes. When a second person did arrive, they spent five to ten minutes dealing with a person on the phone who was given the wrong instructions to find the hotel provided airport shuttle. There were numerous signs alerting me to the point that there was a "loyalty program." I find it incredulous that anyone one stay here more than once on purpose.

Room Tip: Use a different hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business