Honestly, would I stay there again? Hell yeah. It's right beside the mall. It gets the job done. You're sleeping there for a few hours and hitting the road to go shopping. If you're out with your boyfriend/hubby for a night or two, then no absolutely don't choose this hotel, find something more attractive for 60 bucks more. Unless your those 'comfy couples' with low standards. If you want glamorous weekend shopping with your girls then no this isn't the hotel for you. But if you're solely there for the gallaria/shopping/outlets then yes this is the hotel for you.
With the Canadian traveller discount we paid around $100 for the night.
-The interior decor is ugly but not that ugly, doesn't scream modern and certainly forgettable.
- The room was clean and the the beds were clean, big and comfy. Wifi works well.
- Bring your own form of entertainment (iPad/ laptop) as the channels on TV were boring (small flat screen)
-Washroom is small, but more than enough room to go about your usual routine.
-There were not enough towels and they were low quality please bring your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique and convenient location to suit all travelers, this hotel offers easy access to all Western New York attractions and commercial centers. It is located directly off the I-90 and just 3 miles from the Buffalo International Airport. Downtown Buffalo is a short 15-minute drive and the grandeur of Niagara Falls is only 25 minutes away. The area’s finest shopping is a short walk away at the Walden Galleria, with over 200 stores, shops, theaters and restaurants! An ideal choice for business and leisure travelers alike, the hotel features 300 beautiful guestrooms, all with high speed internet; the elegant Waldens Restaurant; the spirited Twigs Lounge; an all-season pool and fitness center; a state of the art business center; and 12,000 square feet of meeting space. Free parking and complimentary Airport shuttles round up the services enjoyed by guests for over 30 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Airport Cheektowaga