Have stayed here many times in the past and it has been satisfactory for the brand and price. However, our recent stay revealed that the property had slipped drastically.
1. Not enough help at the front desk to check people in.
2. Shoes stuck to the floor in the lobby and elevator on check in on Sunday and at check out on Tuesday.
3. First room we were given had water stains and loose wall paper. We changed rooms.
4. New room had garbage on the floor. It stayed there even after two visits by housekeeping.
5. There was a piece of plastic on the floor in the hallway for our entire stay. Grateful it was only plastic. At first we thought it was a cockroach.
6. Breakfast was adequate but unimaginative. Coffee pots were often empty as was the syrup dispenser. Coffee was very weak.
7. Breakfast area was filthy. If a health inspector ever looked at the outside of the trash receptacles he would close the place. Absolutely disgusting. Not conducive to a good appetite.
8. Our concern was answered with the explanation that the person who cleaned the breakfast area also had to drive the airport shuttle. Aw too bad. He had time to make himself a Belgian waffle. Hire someone else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport Hotel Cheektowaga
- Buffalo Airport Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn Cheektowaga
- Cheektowaga Sleep Inn