Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
View Hotel
All reviewsliving roombuffalo airportfull kitchenevening receptionpull out sofafire pitcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayhome away from homegreat place to stayhot tubexcellent hotelpool areaniagara fallswafflesking bedmorning breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Service was very good, people very friendly. Convenient location. Construction in lobby and outside, noisy starting around 8AM. Hotel itself in DESPERATE need of updated and CLEAN furniture. Mattress very old, swayed in the middle so we rolled to the middle and couldn't get out. Frame broke during our stay, head of mattress collapsed. Stains galore on couch, icky.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
jredmond, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We are glad to hear you found our staff friendly and helpful and appreciate your candid feedback on the comfort and condition of your guest suite. The hotel is currently renovating the lobby, lodge, and business center. We are will begin our guest suite renovation before the end of the year. We will use your comments as part of our ongoing evolution and hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to our area in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Suite space was ok. Room suite overall furnishings looks OLD. Staff at front desk was only one person. I had to wait a couple of minutes before a staff appears in the front desk. SHORT on staff according to the front desk person.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our service and guestroom appointment and we will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel was nice. It is about 8 miles away from the airport. The front desk staff was very nice. I learned that you have to make an appointment if you want to use their shuttle to/from the airport. It is only available during certain times, so if this is important to you, make sure you call. If you don't have a car, finding something to eat around the hotel in walking distance will be a challenge as there is nothing within walking distance. There is a nice pool area, business center and small gym. The room was spacious and clean. My room faced the freeway and I could hear the traffic so if you are a light sleeper, I would request a room away from the freeway.

I did notice that most of the rooms on my floor were non-smoking yet there was a very strong cigarette smell in the hallways. In fact, when I got home, I could still smell the faint smell as I unpacked.

Overall, the hotel was fine.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway if you would like a quieter room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the hote on Trip Advisor. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel. I am sorry for the confusion you experienced in getting the hotel shuttle. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Bad breakfast, poor staff, rude and inappropriate comments. Wont stay here again, rethinking the whole Homewood suites thing as well! Overall this hotel is in a good location, older rough area of town out near the airport. Currently under renovations and hopefully they will read this and take it to heart. Staff seems preoccupied and not very helpful. Look elsewhere if you want personal service and good food!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
jredmond, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding the hotel. I am very disappointed to hear that both the quality of the breakfast and the level of service were unsatisfactory. I am very sorry for this. Please be assured that this is not the level of service that I expect or we provide at the hotel. I have shared your review with the team and will use this as a learning opportunity to improve our level of service. I do hope that when traveling to the Buffalo Area in the future you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel because I'm part of the Hilton Honors. Most Hiltons have delivered quality and this one didn't disappoint. Starbucks Coffee service in the morning was wonderful. Complimentary breakfast and a quality breakfast too! Staff was remarkably friendly and greeted me when I left for the day and returned at night. I'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for all of your kind words about the hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you shared your experience on Trip Advisor. We like to offer the "Home Away from Home" service to our guests. We look forward to your next visit.