Limestone Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Travelers Inn(Sharon Springs)
US$82
Lake N Pines Motel(Cooperstown)
US$146
US$140
Hotels.com
Bayside Inn & Marina(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$167
Hickory Grove Motor Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$133
Travelocity
Terrace Motor Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$167
Lake Front Hotel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$200
The Otesaga Resort Hotel(Cooperstown)
US$301
Official Hotel
Tunnicliff Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$195
The Cooper Inn(Cooperstown)
US$464
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Cherry Valley is a small, quaint, and lovely little town near Cooperstown - and a great alternative to the hustle and bustle of Cooperstown. I recently spent 2 nights at the Limestone Mansion and couldn't have been happier. Loretta and Wolfgang went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable, and I felt right at home. They are warm and generous, but not intrusive. The home is beautifully refurbished in Victorian style, with new beds, fresh linens, and clean bathrooms. After sleeping well, you'll be ready for the amazing breakfast they'll have made to order for you. If you want a relaxing getaway from the hustle and bustle, this is your spot. I'm looking forward the next time!!11

Room Tip: All rooms have A/C, mine had a ceiling fan as well. My room had a private bathroom, but I think some don't.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank O_Singer
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We visit cooperstown every year to tour the Baseball Hall Of Fame for our anniversary. This year, our anniversary happened to be during the Induction Weekend. We had quite a time trying to find accommodations near or in Cooperstown. I almost gave up when I made my last phone call and it was to Loretta at the Limestone Mansion. I noted the warmth in her voice and I knew that this B & B would be an excellent choice. Loretta & Wolfgang are excellent hosts. We were made to feel welcome as soon as we entered.The breakfasts were wonderful and could not be matched at any other B&B. On our anniversary, they brought our a lovely bottle of champagne and mixed it with fresh squeezed OJ in lovely champagne crystal. This started our day off on such a romantic touch. Thanks to Loretta & Wofgang for their kindness and warmth to us on our anniversary weekend celebration.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pediatricnurse
Reviewed 16 July 2006

On short notice, my husband & I planned a trip to Cooperstown with our youngest son. We were directed by the Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce to the Limestone Mansion in Cherry Valley. What a beautiful home in this sleepy little town! Our host & hostess, Wolfgang & Loretta Welter, greeted us with the warmth of old friends & gave us a tour of their magnificently restored mansion & carriage house. Their home is immaculate & decorated in authentic period pieces & filled with inviting, warm furnishings. We were absolutely delighted with our adjoining, beautiful rooms & spacious bathroom. Local restaurants were within walking distance for a relaxing dinner. In the morning we shared a fabulous country breakfast, prepared by our gracious hosts, in one of the sunlit dining rooms. We will definetly return to visit our new friends at the Limestone Mansion. Bravo Loretta & Wolf!

• Stayed: July 2006
9  Thank ibmass
Reviewed 19 August 2004

With all the nearby hotels and motels booked, the Chamber of Commerce directed us to the Limestone Mansion in nearby Cherry Valley, 20 minutes north of Coopertown. Although the B&B catered to the Opera crowd, our two sons (18 and 20) felt comfortable and welcome. The rooms were spacious and tastefully decorated without being pretentious. The breakfasts were wonderful, and our hosts very accomodating. Non-opera goers should plan alternate evening entertainment. (very quiet town and no TV in sight)

8  Thank metsfan24