“Nothing to write home about”
Review of Cafe Coyotes

Cafe Coyotes
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My companion and I stopped at this restaurant on our way through Cherry Valley. The waitress was surly at best and when my friend asked to use the restroom she begrudgingly said, "Yeah. I guess you can use ours." The only route to the restroom was through the kitchen and it was reported back to me that it wasn't very clean.

The food is marginal. Both of us ordered iced teas and the ice cubes were cloudy and old looking.

I am very surprised at the number of good reviews of this cafe. I'm usually a fan of the local diners and holes in the wall but this is one we will never patronize again.

1  Thank ANewDayVegan
There are newer reviews for Cafe Coyotes

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stopped in on our way back to Boston. The village of Cherry Valley is lovely and this little cafe fits right in. The place has the feel of a diner inside (you can eat at tables outside too). The menu says American and the staff were happy we were there. The food was just right. The price was just right. As fans of diners and their food, this little cafe will be on our places to stop list whenever we travel US20 in New York.

2  Thank Fenway1958
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We stopped here twice for breakfast and will stop again when in the area. Nice menu, good food, good prices and great service. You can either eat in or eat outside at tables. If you haven't tried it by all means stop.

1  Thank Dar H
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Always good, lived in Cherry Valley 12 years and the Coyote Cafe is consistent with good food and local friendly service and affordable. Breakfast , lunch all week and dinner on weekends. i am glad they are there .

1  Thank ronCherryValley
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This is a perfect place for lunch and the food is all good! Much of it was homemade. The place feels like mom's kitchen with diners chatting along with each other.

1  Thank newbear1