We did not choose to stay in Lake George,after seeing how crowded and commercial it looked (we have Lake Tahoe for that!). We drove outside of Lake George and found these cute cabins with these beautiful hand-crafted wooden arch and gazebos on the property. It was in a quiet area, not far from a main street where there were shops, restaurants, and a market.
The owner, Norleen, was so kind to show us her property which included a backyard where she and her husband would light a campfire in the evenings for her guests to gather around, roasting marshmallows. An experience we loved, under the stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean & comfy cabins and rooms with knotty pine interior. A/C, cable, fridges, & wi-fi. Line dried sheets. Evening campfire, horseshoes, volleyball and complimentary morning coffee. Close to public beaches, fishing, horseback riding, and golf. More than a motel - we are friendly and family oriented. We accept pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pine Tree Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Tree Motel And Cabins
- Pine Tree Motel & Cabins Hotel Chestertown