We stayed in one of the cabins versus the motel section. Very cozy and quaint. We found our room to be very clean and accomodating. The owners were super friendly and down to earth. We loved the huge campfire they had for whoever wanted to join in and relax. That was a very cool aspect to this whole stay!! Norleen (owner) had fresh hot coffee in the morning which was very good coffee!! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who happens to be visiting in the area. Also I loved the little porch each cabin had so you could sit out and just enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean & comfy cabins and rooms with knotty pine interior. A/C, cable, fridges, & wi-fi. Line dried sheets. Evening campfire, horseshoes, volleyball and complimentary morning coffee. Close to public beaches, fishing, horseback riding, and golf. More than a motel - we are friendly and family oriented. We accept pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pine Tree Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Tree Motel And Cabins
- Pine Tree Motel & Cabins Hotel Chestertown