“Knowledgeable, Friendly, and Professional!”
Review of Circle B Ranch

Circle B Ranch
New York, New York, United States
“Knowledgeable, Friendly, and Professional!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

By far this was the best trail ride I have ever experienced! The location is amazing, the staff is jovial, welcoming, and knowledgeable, and the scenery is spectacular. Our tour guides Chris and Nancy were so welcoming, Chris shared so many stories with us about growing up on the ranch, and was eager to answer all of our questions. An overall amazing experience, thanks Chris and Nancy hope to see you soon.

Visited November 2013

Franklin Square, New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Didn't go.”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

After reading about this place I was very excited to book a private ride for two, after calling and speaking to who I think is the owner for a reservation I quickly was turned off by this business. He was extremely rude on the phone and made me feel like he was doing ME as favor by making a reservation. I decided to cancel my reservation and not go. Thanks but no thanks I'd much rather spend my money elsewhere.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Thetraveler91
Kayla M, Front Office Manager at Circle B Ranch, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Sorry you decided not to ride as you missed a very good ride. As you can see from other reviews, people have a good ride here. Let's not forget who was rude to whom especially when you call so late at night and was quite demanding. You can't always have what you want when you want it, but we try to do the best by polite requests. Sorry you felt so negative about our phone conversation I ALWAYS do my best to accommodate everyone to the best of my ability.

Thanks Kayla
River Vale, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Superior Horseback riding”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have been coming to the Tri-Lakes region fo over 40 years.Circle B has been family run for all that time and is currently managed by Chris Boggia a caring and extremely competent operator. I am biased, as I spent a few years at their cabins with my kids in the late sixties. This trip, I brought my Grandchildren and it brought back great memories.There are great trails, pony rides and sleigh rides in winter.You can't go wrong with a wonderful place and great host.

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great guide, great experience”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

We did the 1 hour trail ride and loved it. It was the first day of the season that they were open and they had a large school group before us. Even after a long day Joe our guide was more than happy to take us out and do things at our pace. This was my first time riding and Joe made it really easy for us. Thank you Joe and CircleB for providing a great experience for us

Visited June 2013
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I accompanied a friend to the Circle B Ranch this past winter. We took a trail ride in the snow. The horses are mild mannered and friendly. The location is great and the staff very accommodating. As we were leaving, there was a small group going out on a sleigh ride -It was picture perfect. The snow was falling and everyone was bundled up as they headed out on the trail. I would highly recommend the Circle B Ranch!

Visited December 2012