“Super Nice Campground Grill”
Review of Angie's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Angie's
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Chestertown
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

On the way to Saranac we stopped for lunch on a Trip Advisor recommendation and couldn't have been happier. Angie's is clean, the food is fresh and delicious, and the place is well stocked with convenience and Adirondack gift items. My husband had a turkey club, I had a BLT and we enjoyed chatting with Barb, the owner...who's also the candle-maker.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Drove by many times. This is actually a campground and it appears from the outside to be a camp store (which it also is) Our camp is down the road. Finally dragged my husband to try it. We have differing opinions. I loved it. It is very casual, very small. Get a crowd and they would be lost. Enjoyed sitting outside next to the little fountain on a nice day. My husband says the coffee is way to weak and I must admit on the two occasions I have eaten there, it certainly wasn't strong. My friend who accompanied me the second time said it was just fine. She had it black as they did not have soy or almond milk and she was allergic to dairy. Since I douse mine with creamer I barely notice. Both times I ordered eggs over easy with toast and home fries. Nothing fancy but met my needs. Reasonably priced (I seemed to remember it was $3.50) Other campers said the pancakes are great. One of the waitresses was young and quite eager to please. The other was about my age and was efficient enough. We noticed that they had started their barbeque smoker for the Saturday night barbeque they have. Would like to try that but as I said, my husband is not eager to eat here again. I also heard they have Wed night pasta night. .

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Been coming a couple times a week all sumer. Friendly staff associated with the Riverside Pines campgrounds. Been told sandwiches

2  Thank sullidj