Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area
US$76
US$132
US$109
galahotels.com
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$115
  • Fitness centre
US$111
US$101
US$84
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$58
US$161
US$140
All reviewsgander mountainfront deskcracker barrelpancake machinethe breakfast areanice poolroom was cleanan early morning flightlight sleeperbagelsexcellent hotellate checkwould stay here againfree breakfastsyracusehiehighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Perfect location on highway if you're passing through. Cracker Barrel is right next door with good home style cooking. Price was reasonable. Friendly staff, especially the waitress at the free breakfast area. Breakfast was a buffet, including bacon and eggs. Cinnamon buns were excellent! Room was very comfortable, clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Daniel S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Bunny59,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that our location was convenient for you and you were able to enjoy the Cracker Barrel right next door. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities of your stay. Be sure to visit us next time you're passing through Syracuse!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

The room was quiet, the heating/cooling unit worked great, the beds were comfy, the bathroom was huge, and the front desk receptionist was very pleasant and offered us warm cookies upon our arrival. The price was good too. Bonus: The breakfast lady offered to cook me custom eggs however I wanted them. The whole experience was just easy and pleasant. I'll definitely return.

Stayed: February 2014
Daniel S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

conferencetrip31,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We're so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience and that the staff was able to go above and beyond for you. Your continued business is appreciated and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

My family and I stayed here on December 31st, 2013, for 2 nights. The hotel and the staff super exceeded our expectations. It started at check in. They identified us by name. I was really impressed with that. We were 4. 2 adults, 1 12 year old and 1 13 year old. We had 1 room but the room was so big and spacious with 2 double beds! and wait, a pull out sofa! It was comfortable for all of us. The girls each had their own bed. The room was very clean, bathroom clean with all necessary amenities. They have a nice big pool, and a nice gym. My husband liked the gym. Breakfast was excellent. Many choices. Hot and cold. Your choice. That was included in the cost. The lady who was responsible for breakfast worked really hard to accommodate us. I also observed her doing the same for others. She deserves recognition. Thanks again HI. This is actually the best HI I have ever stayed in. This hotel is 11 minutes from the Destination US Dr. Mall.
If you like shopping, this mall is everything. There is even an outlet, a carousel and zipling there. Families can easily spend the whole day there.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms should be quiet. The location of the hotel itself is a quiet one.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

We live in the north country, escaped the arrival of an ice storm and stayed in Cicero before going to family's house. Every person we met was professional, considerate and very good at their job. The breakfast attendant was especially great, friendly, attentive and went above and beyond expectations.
We would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013
Daniel S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

LORI C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel! Your compliments on the staff are very much appreciated and they will definitely be shared with our employees. I'm glad to hear you were able to safely make it to the hotel, our friends north here have already received an entire season worth of snow! We hope you enjoyed your time with your family, happy holidays!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed here the last week of September in room 210. There was a definite musty smell to the room but noting unbearable, considering how late it was and how early I had to be up. A few weeks later I was back and stayed in room 324 without a problem. Fast forward to my most recent stay 2 weeks ago. I checked into room 206 and was overcome with the strong, unmistakable smell of mold. I've sold real estate off and on for 21 years and there's no confusing that smell. I immediately thought back to my previous stay in the room 2 doors down. This room was much worse, it was overpowering. I literally couldn't take a deep breath, you could TASTE it in the air. I was given another room at the front desk without a hassle but was alarmed by how routine it seemed for the girl at the desk. That wing of the building has a serious problem. I noticed a faint smell in the front hallway by the pool as well. I would strongly caution anyone with allergies about this hotel, actually, just anyone in general.

Room Tip: There's another hotel across the parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Daniel S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Brad H,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, I apologize that you experienced this during your stay. I have already taken the rooms out of order from our system and have sent our maintenance department to investigate the cause of the smell. We are currently in the process of removing everything from the room and we will certainly take whatever action is necessary to completely and thoroughly resolve the issue. Thank you for your review and continued business at our hotel, it is important to us and we hope you do return to give us another chance, as I am confident it is an isolated issue with just these rooms. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you would like to discuss the issue further or if there is anything else I can assist you with.