“nostalgic” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“nostalgic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

Nostalgic and with wonderful unobstructed views of the water. A little pricey, but you get alot of food for your money. We had fried calamari as an appetizer. They were very good, crispy and tender. After having the salad and the wonderful crusty bread, I could not eat my entree and ended up taking it home with me. The waiters were nice. We could relax and enjoy our meal and carry a conversation as it was a not noisy restaurant.

Visited August 2011
3 Thank S L

Flushing, New York
“TERRIBLE EXPENSIVE restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2010

My boyfriend wanted to try some place new so we picked this place since there were a lot of people going in. The prices are VERY high, he ordered fish of sole and I linguine with white clams sauce. We got a weird looking salad with weird looking tiny shrimps (we didn't eat it). The we got side of vegetable which you can clearly see they are the frozen kind you get in the supermarket. My boyfriend got a plate of cold french fries, he send them back and when we ate them you can tell they were the frozen Ore-Ida brand. They were nasty, my boyfriend left all the food there. The whole time not once did the waiter check on us until we told the bus boy we want our check. We paid $120 for everything.....NASTY! We only ordered one glass of wine, it shouldn't be that expensive for frozen food.

2 Thank travelgirl2430
ny
“wouldn't go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2009

ordered marinara linguine seafood dinner for 2 people, it was big enough for 6 people. but it was too salty for my taste. the server was clearly forcing himself to make any comments, i would've preferred to be served by the bus boys. the desert was really good though. i've had better pasta meal at pasta lovers.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank critiquer-ny
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the broiled seasoned king crab legs are to die for!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2008

the broiled seasoned king crab legs are to die for!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York
“A sinking ship!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2008

I decided to bypass my usual City Island haunts to try the Harbor. What a mistake. The decor is from and old, long forgotten cruise ship and the food and service were worse. We were seated in a section somewhat surrounded by rubber trees. However, that did not stop a server from continuously squeezing between me and a plant - while carrying large trays of food directly over my head throughout my stay! There was plenty of room on the other side of the plant. My steak was tough and my lobster went from raw to chewy. Everything else was just bland. My fiance's chicken was just as bad. Plus the drinks were very watered down - including the soda. My suggestion would be to keep driving!

3 Thank tunisia_csw