“the broiled seasoned king crab legs are to die for!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Harbor Restaurant Bar and Catering
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the broiled seasoned king crab legs are to die for!”
Reviewed 24 September 2008

the broiled seasoned king crab legs are to die for!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

New York
“A sinking ship!”
Reviewed 24 April 2008

I decided to bypass my usual City Island haunts to try the Harbor. What a mistake. The decor is from and old, long forgotten cruise ship and the food and service were worse. We were seated in a section somewhat surrounded by rubber trees. However, that did not stop a server from continuously squeezing between me and a plant - while carrying large trays of food directly over my head throughout my stay! There was plenty of room on the other side of the plant. My steak was tough and my lobster went from raw to chewy. Everything else was just bland. My fiance's chicken was just as bad. Plus the drinks were very watered down - including the soda. My suggestion would be to keep driving!

3 Thank tunisia_csw
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I go here for Xmas eve!”
Reviewed 10 December 2007

I go here for Xmas eve!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
NYC
“The Harbor Restaurant”
Reviewed 11 July 2006

The Harbor Restaurant is a great place to eat (food is tasty) and the views of the water and of the boats are uninterrupted by "chain link fences" as another reviewer wrote. You just have to know where to go and obviously they didn't. There was one night I was there and there were fireworks going off in the distance, I don't know why but it was beautiful, sunset, the water gleaming and bright lights peppering the sky.

2 Thank Addy126