“Meh” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Clay
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Euclid is a Family Restaurant serving home style cooking to the Clay, Liverpool, Syracuse areas. Seafood, Pasta, Steaks & Chops
Syracuse, New York
“Meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

It was surprisingly busy for a Monday night; our waitress did a good job considering how many tables she had. Prices were very reasonable and we had dinner for three (1 beer, tap water) for $60-something with tip. Food was plentiful but the presentation was unappetizing (plate of roast pork special COVERED to the brim in gravy even where there was no food; scallops sitting in 1/2" of butter; lasagna plopped in the middle of a large otherwise bare plate) and the flavors were unremarkable. Chef salads included one very pale, hard tomato slice and a few shreds of carrot with the iceberg lettuce; dressing served on side. Rolls were doughy. The last time I was there was probably 20+ years ago and that's how long it will be before I return. Two of us were cold the entire time we were there. It probably felt good to the waitresses, though.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Toronto, Canada
“Good local restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a recent trip to the Syracuse area.
The food was good - and plentiful. It's nothing fancy but doesn't try to be. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. Overall we enjoyed it. A nice break from the chain restaurants just up the road at the 481 interchange.

Syracuse, New York
“Great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

We really enjoy this place!!! The menu has a large variety to choose from...... The food was great and the service was awesome!!!! I love the fact that there are a lot of regulars... it's just a fun and friendly place to eat and hang out !!!

Liverpool
“Awesome Family Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

The food and prices are great. Found the atmosphere very relaxed and fun. Waitresses made a big deal over my daughters birthday. We have gone to the Euclid many times and only on a rare occasion would there be a problem ( too rare etc) which when brought to there attention was immediately resolved. I love the Euclid and will continue to frequent their restaurant.

Long Island, New York
“A lot of premade and instant foods.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

My status as gluten free means I ask a lot of questions when I go into a restaurant. The answers I got here were not good. Everything was either premade, instant or from a box. The only exceptions the salad and the fresh scallops are what I had. ( note it does actually say fresh scallops on the menu right under the scallops wrapped with bacon which I was told are premade ) The scallops are good,( with a bit of paprika and garlic ) which means someone in the kitchen can cook. It makes me wonder why they aren't allowed to.
I would say skip this - go down the road and stay at the River Edge Mansion and order dinner in. You'll be much happier.

Visited September 2013