“Absolutely Delicious”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Albany, New York
“Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

We've gotten take out from Sushi Thai twice now, and it was delicious every time. Their menu is huge with both Japanese, Chinese and Thai type fare. I had their panang curry which was bright, fresh and perfect. I also loved their Thai style hot and sour soup. It's a bit on the pricy side for takeout, but the quality and taste is phenomenal.

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Good food with a great selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I am not used to a Thai place with sushi but the food is great. Good for you and tastes great. Only reason it is not five stars is that it is a little pricey but i guess you pay for quality. I go here once a week so i obviously i will be going back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DerekPower
Grafton, NY
“Best Curry I've Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

My sister and I visited for lunch on a Monday. I was surprised how bright, spotless and well decorated the restaurant was as I expected something more mundane. Service was attentive with a crew of three each taking care of some aspect of our meal. Very effective.
I tried the green curry chicken with white rice. Delightful presentation on a white square plate. There was just enough curry sauce to mix with the rice. The flavor was delicious...best curry I've had in a restaurant - best curry ever is my wife's! A small cup of chicken broth was served at the outset of the meal and it was clear, not salty and enjoyable.
My sister tried the Thai pork lo mein and she ate every bit of it...unusual for her. I didn't get to taste it so it must have been awfully good. Both entrees were proced smartly. My sister had iced green tea, slightly sweetened while I had hot green tea. The latter was freshly brewed and not from a teabag.
We started things off with the soup special, a hearty Thai lime and chili chicken with rice noodles. It was really delicious with a lot of bite, too much if you're sensitive to the spice but perfect for me. The only downside of that was it was a generous bowl but too pricey at $11. For just more than half that amount, I could have had an entire lunch of pho at my nearby favorite Vietnamese place.
Easily, this is thebest of a small handful of Thai restaurants I've been to in the Capitol Region.

• Visited April 2013
Clifton Park, New York
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Told a fairly large group here last week and everyone was delighted with their meals. We all had appetizers, soup, entree and a few desserts. The Royal Scallops and the Lime Soup were especially good, as was the Crab Rangoon appetizer. I tried the Thai Tea (don't usually like tea) and will probably get it now every time I go. We stayed about 2.5 hours, they were busy, and there was absolutely no pressure to hurry up. Highly recommend.

• Visited December 2012
Lake George, New York
“Food is good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

The food here is good and fresh. The service is cold though as the restaurant itself seems to be all the time. I have been here quite a few times and the food quality is consistent but the service always fails to impress. Also annoyed they charge for refills on soda.

• Visited October 2012