Hilton Garden Inn Clifton Park
US$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hampton Inn Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotels.com
US$139
US$125
Best Western Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
US$80
Holiday Inn Express Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$127
US$121
US$116
All reviewsmovie theaterhilton gardenprime barshopping mallgreat restauranthotel restauranthotel guestssmall mallbuffalo wild wingsnice hotelhotel staybusiness centerearly checkbusiness tripalbany areasaratoga springseasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We loved everything about this hotel. The rooms are very clean. The location is perfect, right in the mall and surrounded by many stores in town. The front desk staff was very friendly and helped us many times.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed 13 June 2014

It was fine until I found that others had paid $79.00/night. I paid $130.00 when I used Tripadvisor and was lead to believe I got the best price. But when I got to the event that I was attending and was talking to another couple I found out that I paid much more. It really tainted my feeling of the place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shelbie N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clifton Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your review ! We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us. I see there was disappointment in your rate compared to other guests. We do have several different rates that are offered at this property, but having reviewed all the reservations for your stay period, I do not see any guest with a rate of $79.00 as this is not a rate that we offer to the public.

I apologize if you feel as though you did not receive the best rate, we hope if you are in the area again, you will give us a call directly and we can search for the best rate for you.

Best,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel itself was nice and clean, but offered no breakfast or snacks for the morning. Other hotels in the area offer full breakfasts for the same rate. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the service was fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Staff are very nice and helpful, a very welcoming atmosphere. The onsite restaurant is fantastic. Great bar and excellent dinners. Not the typical lobby restaurant of the Garden Inn's, but a legit restaurant which I am told is run by the preeminent restaurateur in Albany.

The hotel is connected to a former indoor mall that has been renovated to a predominantly outdoor plaza. Parking is shared, so finding a spot near the entrance is often a challenge. There are, however, numerous restaurants nearby and the rooms are very quiet. Starbucks across the street too.

Whenever I am here on business I stay at this hotel. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Room Tip: Do not get a room facing the front. I had one on the third floor and wondered why I was waking up every morning at 3am. On the third day, discovered that there is a dumpster area to the right of the front doors and every morning the staff go out with bags of garbage and heave them in there about every fifteen minutes. The crash would wake me up but then it was quiet until the next round.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great place to stay in Clifton Park, NY. Very good onsite restaurant/bar. Easy access to highways. Staff always attentive and polite. Convenient to shops and other restaurants. Close to Saratoga Springs at a much better value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business