My husband and I traveled to Clifton Park to meet up with some friends for the Memorial Day Weekend and I must say this hotel was very nice. We were able to check in early with no problem. The room was very clean and large and the bed was very comfortable. Making it even better was the free continental breakfast. The only down side was the terrible weather. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique property located between Albany and Saratoga. Gorgeous, uniquely furnished rooms and public space. Convenient to Global Foundries in Malta, Clifton Commons & Ice Arena, Upstate Concert Hall, Knolls & GE Schenectady, SPAC, Saratoga Racetrack, Albany Capital, Times Union Center. Lake George Region a short drive. All non smoking rooms with 40" flat screen TV, premium cable TV, HBO, pay per view movies, complimentary wireless internet in room and throughout the property. On site bar and restaurant SEVEN BISTRO. 100% Nonsmoking property. Indoor pool and fitness center. Complimentary private parking lot. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Meeting & Event space for up to 200 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Manor Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Clifton Park Hotel Clifton Park
- Clifton Park Comfort Suites