“Our favorite summer place...and now serving dairy free”
Review of Country Drive-in

Country Drive-in
Ranked #44 of 146 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have been a faithful customer for many years now. When I think of summer I think of country drive-in. My husband and I had stopped going there because our little guy has gluten/dairy allergies. On a whim I called the owner to asked if she had considered getting a dairy free ice cream and we had a nice conversation. To my surprise she texted me out of the blue to let me know it was on its way. We went there today and my son enjoyed some of there gluten free foods (delicious) and had a dole whip ice cream (dairy free) absolutely delicious! It was a beautiful day thanks to the kindness and generosity of the owner who is an angel.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We went to Country Drive in in Halfmoon/Clifton Park on Sunday and so did everyone else! Long lines at the food window and ice cream window but they move fast - We got cheese burgers and "Wonderful" onion rings - a small order is big and the large order is huge - very very good - also a order of fries and a shake that you could use a spoon to eat!!
One window is for food while another one for ice cream - they have a good system going - a lot of picnic tables to sit and eat at.
They do a good business.

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

I had the best lobster roll I have ever had. The place was packed but, service was excellent and the ice cream is also Fabulous . A must try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

The restaurant is worth a visit on a nice day; there is no indoor seating just umbrellas. The food is just what you would expect - it is good but typical. The place is cash only and it is not cheap, so I say the overall value is marginal. Still, its a fun place on a nice day and worth the stop if you are near it.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Regular local food/ice cream stand. Decent food and ice cream. Great place to go with the family. Plenty of tables. A little light on the parking. I will be back as there are very few of these old time road side stands left.