“My first impression not so great but....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brickhouse Pizza & Grille
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We tried this place out when they first opened and we werent to impressed. they burned our pizza twice and the waitress seemed annoyed that we wanted a new pizza.
But we went again recently and it was fantastic. Great quality food. delicious pizza and appetizers and the service was great. we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

With their friendly service, this restaurant serves a nice selection of pizza and wings. Reasonably priced, the food was served quickly and tasted good. TV screens allow you to see the sports action happening at the moment. Good for a night out with friends.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I go here regularly. He loves he pizza and I only find it ok. But, the menu is extensive and everything I have tried has been good. Pleasant servers and lots of returning customers. Keep in mind that Friday nights are very busy

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I good here one a month for pizza with my 3 year old son and I love it. Great staff, really good wood fired pizza and in and out in 40 minutes. They adore my boy and we have a ball.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

They have some of the best and biggest wings I have had in a very long time. So many things looked good coming out of the kitchen. I got a cheese pizza to go with them, it was kinda bland so maybe a different kind next time, but would go back just for the wings!