“A day at the races” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Clifton Park

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express Clifton Park
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Clifton Park
Ramsey
“A day at the races”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2006

I was shocked to read the previous two reviews. Nothing could be further from the truth. My nephew and I just got back from the Holiday Inn and had a marvelous time. We came up for the races at Saratoga. First let me say the the room was immaculate. It was large and the bathroom was as well. Both my nephew and I have allergy problems and if the room weren't clean we would be the first ones to feel it. The manager and staff were very informative about local restaurants for us to try for dinner. The breakfast was wonderful. They have the best hot cinnamin rolls. They also have cheese omlets, sausage, fruit, a variety of juices, cereals, bagels, yogurts bagel etc. We will definitely be going back in the future.

• Liked — Very large clean room and bathroom
  • Disliked — I liked everything
  • Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Gazoozie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2006

I booked this hotel because the hotel in which I usually stay was full. Keep in mind this is a brand new hotel !!! Upon my arrival, I found "coffee like" stains on the white comforter. I also had to have my husband kill a large black beetle type bug! If it was not so late, I would have left!!! The next day I discovered clumps of dirt behind the bathroom door, and again had my husband kill another large black beetle type bug!!!!!!! When I went to the desk clerk to report this, she made no eye contact, told me she would "tell them" and then said,"Oh, I'm sorry about that" The desk clerk then took the envelop with the keys hardly looking up, then states," we have your card number, so your all set". I will stay at a homeless shelter before I go back there!!!!!

• Stayed July 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2005

I booked this hotel because I frequent this area to visit my children. When they told me that there was a new hotel built, I was excited to try it. Unfortunately, when I checked in I was very dissappointed. The staff did not seem to be trained in any aspect of customer service. I tripped on their mat and the front desk girl laughed. Very unprofessional. Besides that, there were not any towels left in the room and the sheets appeared to have been slept on. I checked out before the night was over and went back to my regular, reliable hotel. This was a disapointment for the price.

• Stayed October 2005