This was a run of the mill hotel. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean as was the room. It was located near some stores and restaurants. The price was reasonable for the area. However! It had snowed the day before and the lot was not plowed. It was raining the day I arrived and the lot was a mess. Two inches of slush to walk through. Well, so it was winter but I figured 24 hours after the storm they should have had someone in to plow the slush away so guests could walk through the lot. Now the worst of it. The bed was the worst I have ever slept in. I mean the worst. The mattress was lumpy, it had worn areas that I sunk into and couldn't roll out. It was a shame because it was otherwise not a bad hotel. And, that's primarily what you stay at a hotel for. I probably would have rated it an average 3 if not for the bed. By morning, I just got up and left. I didn't try the breakfast. Just wanted to slosh back to my car and get out of there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience unbeatable customer service including a complimentary continental full breakfast while staying at this Clifton Park, New York hotel. Centrally located in Upstate New York, the Best Western Clifton Park offers a convenient location, friendly customer service and a variety of top amenities, all at an unbeatable rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Clifton Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Clifton Park Hotel Clifton Park
- Clifton Park Best Western