“You don't get what you pay for!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My first and last time for this place. Had delivery and a "coupon special". They ran out of soda, so the coupon was given back and we had $45 worth of food but no beverages. Chicken fingers (5 at a cost of $6.95) barely had any chicken under the breading and were burnt. Garlic knots were rock hard and uneatable. Boneless wings weren't wings, just little pieces of chicken drenched in hot sauce. Pizza was "colossal" but paper thin - the same ingredients would be considered large when properly prepared someplace else. Prices an the internet menu were stated less than actual prices. Total waste of money. Will not order again.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The food is acceptable, but the quality of the food does not make up for the multiple times the atrocious customer service. On more than 3 seperate occasions I've been left on hold while ordering and listened to them answer other calls and take orders. Today was a 5 minuet wait before I hung up. This is the last time I try. Caputos is superior quality and super friendly. I only called cusatos bc they have boneless wings that Caputos does not. It was a busy time so Caputos put me on hold also, however I hung up after a minuet all ready frustrated with waiting so long on hold with cusatos. Caputos called back! So kind, blown away. Over the summer I waited on hold with cusatos to order the colossal pizza for my sons birthday party for over 10 min, and they hung up! Not ever orderin from them again. I'll go without boneless wings.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Cheese was soup- waste of money- I ordered the colossal- huge pizza and now a huge mess to throw away, crust was bad too,
Thanks cusato

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Food is ok but the place has little seating And is warm with no ac. Kinda dirty. The food was not bad but not if you are eating there.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

The BEST place in Clifton Park to get take out or delivery pizza and wings. Awesome every time. Roger is the man.

1  Thank MarkFromUpstateNY