“Great Burgers and Awesome Fries.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #24 of 141 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: American
cobleskill
“Great Burgers and Awesome Fries.”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We loved Red Robin. My son loves the fries and the fact that they are bottomless. The smoothies are good too.

Galway, New York
“Red Robin not just Burgers!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Went to Red Robin in Clifton Park - we had the fried mushrooms and zucchini with ranch dressing and a spicy/sweet dressing - very good.
I had the Red Robin Classic cheese burger - with fries very good - my husband had the beef steak sandwich - excellent!
Free re-fills on drinks - service was very good and fast.
We will go back!

• Visited April 2013
Clifton Park New York
“good kid friendly spot :)”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

They do have some great burgers I will say that, but they do tend to be a bit greasy at times. My daughter loves their steak fries though. And its a nice kid friendly place to take her. She loves getting a balloon when we leave.

• Visited November 2012
Malta, New York
“meh”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I've been there a few times (the boss likes it) and each time I think my burger get's worse and worse. Today it was all mushy bleh. Better off with Ruby Tuesday's burgers!

Visited October 2012
Ballston Lake
“3 good one bad”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Have had different experiences every time i have been.....last visit very disappointing....however it is worth another try..as previous have been good...Burgers and choice very good...Fries always hot and fresh..

• Visited June 2012