From the warn, wrinkled and stained carpets in the hallway, peeling wall paper, holes in the towels, musty smelling room, it was disgusting. When the heat came on, it smelled like it was going to catch on fire. The spontaneous road trip ending in a bust. We left the hotel first thing in the morning. Another guest left bright and early stating it was disgusting and they wouldn't eat their continental breakfast either. Do not stay there. At $159 per night----total ripoff!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking