Red Roof Inn Clifton Park
US$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$139
US$125
Best Western Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
US$119
Hotels.com
US$102
US$93
AscendHotels
US$125
Holiday Inn Express Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
US$119
HIExpress.com
US$141
US$135
All reviewsdog rescuethe general managerhard boiled eggsking size bedfront desk personfridge and microwavea great staywould stay againbagelsroofscarbstrackbrand
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Very clean and comfortable, light on amenities. But I came in for a concert at SPAC last minute, so convenient to Saratoga. Would recommend, particularly for business traveler. On the down side, it was on a funky side street adjAcent to commercial properties.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank David V
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This hotel needs to update its credit card system. They still write your card number by hand on a piece of paper, along with the expiration date and the security code, and give you a copy as your receipt! Some security! The place needs to have lots of work done. Until that happens, I would not recommend it,

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank WatchDog_9
Reviewed 12 August 2013

There were four of us looking for a room after a day at Saratoga Race Track. I found the hotel online for 104.00 a night and we only needed it for one night. Saratoga was expensive but next time I will try to get a mid range price hotel.
The staff was very friendly but the hotel needs a lot of TLC. The rug in the hallway was coming up and rippled. The actual room wasn't bad, I cleaned, like I normally do with disinfecting wipes and there wasn't any dirt on the cloths. But I used my shoes anytime I had to walk around.
The ac worked and the beds were very comfortable. The continental breakfast had individual boxed cereals, orange juice, sausage, and a waffle maker and two mixes, coffees and tea.
The hotel is easy to drive by at night, it's not well lit at the entrance.
The hotel was quiet.
Like I said it was inexpensive but I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank QueSays
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The staff was nice and tried to be helpful. The pool was broken, the AC in the room was not working. The room we were moved w/ working AC had orange popcorn on the floor, the shower curtain was missing in the bathroom. There was no pail in the bathroom, the towels were like sandpaper. The bathroom door did not latch closed. The sheets were torn. The ice machine on our floor was broken. The hallway smelt musty and the walls were dirty. The breakfast was bleak and the juice machine was broken. So there was warm milk or OJ to drink.

Skip this one,,,not worth the price, too many issues. I could not wait to go home to shower.

Room Tip: Ask if the rooms was cleaned before you take the key.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Therese R
Reviewed 23 June 2013

My family and I stayed there over this weekend. It was very busy in the morning for breakfast, but I was informed that was because there was a group staying there. Although it was busy the breaskfast personel was able to keep up. The pool was very nice, My family and I enjoyed that very much. The rooms were clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Staff there was polite. I will be bringing my family back again.

Room Tip: If it is busy bring your breakfast back to the room because there are not many places to sit.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family