All reviewswafflesdelicious breakfasthamilton collegebed and breakfasttheresahostessdelightwifihome
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I just finished staying at this lovely little house for a week. It was wonderful and I cannot say enough good things. The little house is very warm and inviting with many lovely antiques. There are three lovely porches, one of which is screened in with wicker furniture. There are places to sit in the large shady lawn as well - and there are gardens and lovely old trees, birds and chipmunks to watch. Everything was immaculate and the linen is hand iron and silky smooth. Bed was very comfortable and it was lovely to have access to a full kitchen, double frig with ice maker, stove and microwave. Theresa, the Innkeeper, lives next door and, while always available to help, is also unintrusive and leaves the guest to peace when called for. This is a very original and friendly place to stay -- I will be going back.

Room Tip: There is no pool or fitness center - - downstairs room is best if you have any trouble with stairs -- the stairs are steep.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Just finished up a truly wonderful stay at the Milk House while visiting my daughter at Hamilton college for Family Weekend! Theresa was so welcoming and the house truly felt like a home away from home. The threat of rain persisted throughout the weekend; Theresa offered me he umbrella when I first arrived and then made one available throughout the weekend. Don't miss the delicious breakfasts in the intimate breakfast alcove (I hear a fireplace is coming in the near future!). This is my place of choice when in the area. What a find!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2010

Wonderful Bed and Breakfast which exceeded our expectations! The hospitality was outstanding and homemade treats were delicious. The beds were comfortable and I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Bed and Breakfast while we were in town to visit our Daughter at Hamilton College. We very happy to be close to the college. Theresa was a wonderful innkeeper. Her homemade muffins and omelette were great. Very nice to let our daughter come and eat breakfast with us at no extra charge. Bed was very comfortable.. We will be back.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple