“Very Nice Stay. Very Good Value.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Super 8 Cobleskill NY
and 1 more site!
Super 8 Cobleskill NY
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cobleskill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cobleskill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014

I was vesting Cobleskill and surrounding areas on business and have to book my reservations in advance of traveling so I can just check in and relax and not look for accommodations after working all day. I am never sure of what the hotels are really like because the pictures on the web sites for the hotels are usually outdated and information old. I drove into the parking lot and was surprised how really nice this hotel was, It felt more like a 3 star then a 2 star hotel. The parking lot was clean, well stripped and had plenty of lighted parking spaces. Making me feel secure. I went inside to the spacious lobby. I could see the breakfast area and the game room. I went to my room and received the accommodations I requested The room was spacious and really clean. The bathroom spotless. I was there on business so I wasn't able to use any of the amenities of the exercise room or billiard room. Over all I would stay here again and tell friends to stay here. The price is a bit high which I dot mind paying if I get a clean comfortable room and get a good nights rest. which I did. DONT HESSITATE TO STAY AT THIS HOTEL ITS REALLY NICE

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

webster, ny
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

We stayed here for one night and got there very late (around 1:00 am). When we entered the hotel there were a bunch of men drinking beer in the lobby and the receptionist was also doing this as well. We did not say anything as we just wanted to get a bit of sleep as we had to be out of there early in the am. She was obviously letting her "friends" have the run of the hotel as they were walking all over the hallways at 1:00 AM. Ok so that's just inappropriate but what also happened is that being late at night I was not thinking straight and am also used to staying a better hotel chains and I gave her my credit card not remembering they would have already charged it because we didn't cancel by 6 am. The minute I did that a red-flag went off that I shouldn't have done that. The next day our credit card company called us about numerous fraudulent charges.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank maryjanwebster
Lisa N, General Manager at Super 8 Cobleskill NY, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
I would like to start by apologizing again for your inconvenience of walking in to guest drinking in the lobby. I know this was not an ideal situation to walk into at 12:15 in the morning. As we discussed on the phone, I have talked to the desk clerk that was working that night. These were guests that were staying at the hotel. It is the hotel policy to run credit cards through the credit card reader at check in. I have issued a credit to you that we had discussed and I also emailed that to you. I have not heard anything back from you, as per our conversation you were going to let me know about what the credit card company found out. You had advised me that you were not going to make accusations about where the charges came from until your credit card company let you know the outcome. I have not heard back from you, so I thought that the issue was taken care of.

Travellers are raving about these Cobleskill hotels

Rutland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Clean, quiet, and comfortable. Only criticism is the odd colors they chose to paint the room in relation to the bed linens and carpet. Just weird and tacky looking!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobleskill
Rodeway Inn and Suites
#7 of 16 in Cooperstown
Bayside Inn & Marina
Bayside Inn & Marina
#5 of 16 in Cooperstown

Been to Super 8 Cobleskill NY? Share your experiences!