We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“Sting Concert in the Country”

Best prices for -
Check In dd/mm/yyyy Check Out dd/mm/yyyy
Prices are for 1 room, 2 adults
Show Prices
Compare best prices from top travel sites
and 1 more site!
Fosterdale Motor Lodge(Closest To Bethel Woods)
Ranked #2 of 3 Cochecton B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 2 September 2010

My family and I stayed at the Fosterdale Motor Lodge over the weekend of July 30th for the Sting Concert at loverly Bethel Woods. The rooms were spacious, spotless, and working while on vacation was easy due to the Lodge offering free-wireless-internet. We will return next summer for another concert. Highly recomended. The grounds were manicured marvelously and location was 10 minutes for several restaurants and points of interest.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Thank honda250rrracer
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Write a Review
Reviews (28)
There are newer reviews for Fosterdale Motor Lodge(Closest To Bethel Woods)
See the most recent reviews
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language

26 - 28 of 28 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2010

Plain, clean and comfortable. Nice flowers, I feel safe and not worried about bugs. Sometimes motels in the mountains can be stuffy and moldy smelling, but not our rooms. We were very satisfied. Will be back! If you are going to Bethel Woods, it's the best deal around PLUS while 99% of the traffic heads EAST when leaving the concert, you'll be part of the 1% that heads WEST a couple of miles! Definitely worth it if you are attending a concert!

  • Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Value
    • Location
    • Sleep Quality
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
1  Thank CarmelaSoprano
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Have stayed here twice and both times had a very clean, very comfortable room. Good value for the money especially when you compare it to some of the sub-standard chain hotels in the area. Not a new property by any means, but well maintained. The kitchenette come with everything you need including pots, pans and dishes.

  • Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
    • Value
    • Location
    • Sleep Quality
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
1  Thank quasitravel
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Hotels you might also like...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cochecton
15.1 mi away
Best Western Monticello
Best Western Monticello
#1 of 3 in Monticello
301 reviews
21.4 mi away
Ramada Rock Hill at Sullivan Center
3.4 mi away
Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center
Show Prices
Show Prices
Show Prices
2.5 mi away
Kenoza Lake View Manor
Kenoza Lake View Manor
#1 of 1 in Kenoza Lake
10 reviews
14.1 mi away
Days Inn Liberty
Days Inn Liberty
#1 of 3 in Liberty
463 reviews
16.9 mi away
Schrute Farms
Show Prices
Show Prices
Show Prices

Been to Fosterdale Motor Lodge(Closest To Bethel Woods)? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Additional Information about Fosterdale Motor Lodge(Closest To Bethel Woods)

Address: 1166 County Road 114, Closest Lodging to Bethel Woods, Cochecton, NY 12726-5343
Phone Number:
Region: United States > New York > Catskill Region > Cochecton
Amenities:
Hotel Style:
Ranked #2 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Cochecton
Price Range: £81 - £124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms: 14
Official Description (provided by the hotel):
Closest lodging to BETHEL WOODS Performing Arts Center and VILLA ROMA.Minutes to Monticello Gaming and Raceway Casino, nearby to Callicoon, Jeffersonville, Narrowsburg, White Lake, Lake Superior State Park, Delaware River, more.... ... more   less 
Reservation Options:
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fosterdale Motor Lodge(Closest To Bethel Woods) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Also Known As:
Fosterdale Motor Hotel Fosterdale

Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing