“Best Pizza in Cohoes!”

Dining options: Delivery
New York
“Best Pizza in Cohoes!”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I love pizza, and when we moved to Cohoes, I ordered from all sorts of places. I stopped trying new places after getting a pizza from Mick's. The crust is delicious and they make a great basic cheese pizza. We have also ordered pepperoni, and once with some more toppings. We haven't been disappointed, yet. When I want some pizza, Mick's is the place we get it.

Visited July 2014

Winter Garden, Florida
“Pizza Delivery”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

What confusion we experienced! We placed a large order to be delivered to another place other then where we were calling from. The Delivery person went to the place where we called from. Therefore the food was over an hour late. Luckily the food was still good. A little cold but still tasted good.

• Visited July 2014
Cohoes, NY
“Consistently delicious pizza, wings and salad!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We order from here on a regular basis. My husband is a fan of Mick's mild crispy wings. They are generous with their pizza toppings. I especially like their thin perfectly baked pizza crust. Their tossed salads are freshly prepared and I highly recommend the house dressing. Best of all, Micks food is consistently delicious.

• Visited July 2013
cohoes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Micks Pizza...used food”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Used to be the best pizza in town AND the area,and I worked in alot of pizza joints as a kid.The last few times Ive ordered wings,and i KNOW,its obvious theyde have an extra order someone didnt want,it sat around for an hour or more,they redunk it in the fryer and resauce and the result is chewy dry up nasty beef jerky garbage.I know this because I used to do it when I worked in a pizza joint.I called them on this and the wings have been outsanding as of late.However you shouldnt have to specify you want FRESH food every time.Today I ordered a double cheese extra sauce pizza for pick up,I want a fresh out of the oven pie,but forgot to tell them I wanted a BRAND NEW pizza,got it home and it was freeking obvious they gave me some pizza they had laying around extra,all they did was throw an extra handful of cheese on it and recook it,it was burnt up dryed up BULLCRAP.My suggestion?Order from Doms.its ALWAYS fresh.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank john k
Waterford, New York
“Super Delish Pie's”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Mick's Pizza is phenomenal stuff. The flavor is the best in the area. Try a calzone. It is outstanding and a great value with its most gracious size. Wings, subs, and salads are very good as well.

Visited December 2012

Been to Mick's Pizza? Share your experiences!