“Wouldn't feed it to my dog”
Review of Pondo's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pondo's Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Wouldn't feed it to my dog”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

You can tell how good a pizzerias pizza is by there cheese slice. I just ordered a couple of cheese slices from there. The sauce tasted like it was straight from a can. The cheese was the cheapest you can order, and the dough had no taste (like plain white bread). The slice fell apart in my hand and I couldn't even finish it it was so bad. I will never go back there. They jus lost another customer.

• Visited September 2013

Otego, New York
“Good Pizza On the Outskirts”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This pizza place has some pretty good pizza, subs and ice cream. My personal favorite is the garlic knots though... I'm a sucker for them. (VERY garlicky!)

“ANOTHER GREAT LUNCH AT PONDO'S”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

A friend and I stopped for lunch at PONDO's today. We decided to try their pizza and ordered a fourteen inch supreme. It was really great! Even though we only ate half of the pizza, we decided to split a piece of chocolate peanut butter cake, which was very good. I brought the leftover pizza home and it was enough for supper for my daughter and I. So, their 14 inch pizza is sufficient for four people..........what a bargain!

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Stopped here on our recent trip to the Cooperstown area. The small joint was packed, but turnover seemed pretty efficient, so we waited about 3 minutes for a booth. I would dare to say it seats about 50 - or less! Pizza, wings and salad for under 30 bucks. The portions of the entrees that came out where HUGE - almost everyone left with a take out box. They offer homemade cakes, pies and Perry's Ice cream for dessert. Certainly a place for a decent, freshly prepared meal at an extremely reasonable cost.

• Visited January 2013
Milford, New York
“A Local Treasure”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Pondos is a small, friendly local restaurant where you can find delicious burgers, pizzas, subs, and great salads. While the restaurant is small, the portions and the value - huge! It feels like home. This is not fancy cuisine and it doesn't pretend to be, but this place is just terrific at what it does well. It is no wonder that the tables are always full. It's a treasure.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mil0131

Been to Pondo's Restaurant? Share your experiences!