Stayed in Camayan a number of times and always enjoyed the place. Only thing I noticed now are 2 things which will make me think twice about returning.
1. Food is not that good anymore. Ordering at the Reef used to be the highlight of my stay, but not anymore. Food is less tasty and is near being bland.
2. Check out time - Not sure why the hotel started to drop a note early in the day to advise you to check out on time. Reception will call you numerous timea before 12nn to remind you to check out on time, and will tell you that a penalty if 1000 pesos will be charged for every hour extension. Look Camayan, am neither deaf or stupid to not understand the concept of check out time, so please stop bugging me!
Anyway, still worthwhile to visit the place if Lighthouse is fully booked, but this place is defintely no longer my top of mind choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Camayan Beach Resort, your escape destination where the forest meets the sandy shores of lovely Subic Bay. Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery and natural environment. Or swim, snorkel, paddle, and peddle your way through a wide array of beach and forest activities. Next door discover a world of wonder at Ocean Adventure, the only open-water marine park in Southeast Asia. Join us for an unforgettable vacation. Escape today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camayan Beach Hotel Subic